Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

When does my Gold membership expire?

Hi Guys, Is there an easy way for me to check when my Gold membership expires? Neil

Comments

• Options
    I believe Gold memberships are good for 1 year?? If you joined this time last year then you need to renewal
    your membership. I have a Gold membership myself.

1952 Topps Collector.

• Options
    NeilDowneyNeilDowney Posts: 840 ✭✭
    Is there a link on this site that will tell me the exact date that my membership expires? I thought that I found it once before abou 2 years ago but I cam't remember where it is. Neil
  • Options
    It use to show up when I logged in to view the pop report. It was at the top right hand side of the page. That was prior to the re-do of their website layout and functionality. I have yet to find my membership expiration date since the change. Seems like a good piece of info to display under ones account info when logged in. Yet, it is not there either.

Anyone else have any insight?

NathanSr
    Successful purchases: Lawnmowerman(2), Wabittwax, mkg809, thePlasticman

Successful sales: xphunk, vjsteele4, onefasttalon, five7teen, yankeeno7

Successful trades: mijang

Generous Souls: MBMiler25, DES1984
  • Options
    Neil,
    Not to sure about the link, maybe you can send them a email with your membership number and asked them when your membership expires? Hope that helps.

1952 Topps Collector.

• Options
    dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    It expires when you can't log into the Pop Report or SMR. That's what just happened to me this past week. I never got a renewal notice nor found a way on the CU website of verifying my expiration date, but I do seem to recall that I renewed it last April 2007.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can no longer see the expiration date on the site. As dude stated, when you can't access the pop report of SMR, you know your time is up and you'll be getting a notice in the mail a day or two later, at least that's what happened recently to me.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>.......when you can't access the pop report of SMR, you know your time is up and you'll be getting a notice in the mail a day or two later, at least that's what happened recently to me. >>

And me as well.
  • Options
    If this is all true...... This is very unprofessional on the part of PSA. How easy would it be to have an automated e-mail sent out to customers letting them know their memberships are about to expire? Not to mention good for future business. Hello.... customer service 101 here! This is equal to saying .... Let's make our customers feel like we don't care about them..... Pretty pathetic!