Home U.S. Coin Forum

Safe-T-Mailers

drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ya know, with all the complaints, when something goes right, I gotta say it. Yesterday I wanted some mailers. I checked eBay, then did a search and found an old thread. In it Russ said to go to the manufacturer, so I hit the link he provided. I ordered 100@ $24.00 late yesterday afternoon, they were at my door by 3PM today. (free shipping) If that's not one heck of a Customer Service, then what is? You know I'm going to be a repeat customer forever. Mike
Safe T Mailer

Comments

• 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info.
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drwstr123, thanks I posted a thread on where the best place to get these was... this is good info!!!image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Yep, their service is excellent. They also stand behind the product. About a year and a half ago I encountered a couple hundred in a box of 500 that were very weak in the glue. Wouldn't stick properly. Called them up and they sent me 200 free of charge.

Russ, NCNE
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ, if you can, how about posting a list of your suppliers and what you buy from them. You seem to have reasearched all the best deals. Thanks.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
    Besides the aforementioned safetmailers, I get my bubble mailers here:

http://www.royalmailers.com

I get the labels for my Brother P-touch QL500 thermal printers here:

Die cut labels.

Continuous roll for PayPal shipping.

I also bought one of my printers from them for $65.

Russ, NCNE
    www.safetmailer.com is a pleasure to deal with... amazingly speedy as I ordered 100 #10's for $34.00 with free shipping on Saturday and had them on my door step Tuesday morning.

A big image
  • Just FYI.....6x9 bubble mailers $4.72/25 at Sam's Club if you have one near you

Sam's Bubble Mailers

edited to add link
  • moonshinemoonshine Posts: 1,039 ✭✭
    those poly mailers are tuffer than the brown paper ones, and cheaper too. They don't tear as easily as the paper. I may have to get some of those when I get time to sell my coins. Of course, I recycle all of my bubble mailer, too. In fact, I can't say I have ever had to buy any bubble mailers in my over 10 years of eBaying ... that said, I am not a power seller, and haven't sold anything for about a year. Thanks for the links, just in case.

• garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    It's nice to know there are still some business that believe in good customer service.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Ya know, with all the complaints, when something goes right, I gotta say it. Yesterday I wanted some mailers. I checked eBay, then did a search and found an old thread. In it Russ said to go to the manufacturer, so I hit the link he provided. I ordered 100@ $24.00 late yesterday afternoon, they were at my door by 3PM today. (free shipping) If that's not one heck of a Customer Service, then what is? You know I'm going to be a repeat customer forever. Mike
    Safe T Mailer >>

They are a fine company!
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just placed an order on account of this thread.image
    Many happy BST transactions
  • jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not found #0 bubble mailers any cheaper than at Sams Club. I buy the 6"x 9" #0 mailers at the rate of 25@$4.72 and have done so for the last couple of years-in stock no shipping. Online they are more than this--even by buying 100 they are higher plus freight.
    Jim

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭
    I just ordered the same thing from them 100/$24 a few days ago should get them today or tomorrow. I am a returning customer.
  • What's the size difference between the #10 and #6 Safe-T-Mailers?
    Have bought and sold on BST, many references available when asked.
  • drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 4.
    Seriously, the #6 is 6 1/8" X 6 5/8" and fold in half to accomodate one slabbed coin. (3 3/8" X 6 1/8")

<< <i>What's the size difference between the #10 and #6 Safe-T-Mailers? >>

The #10's are sized to fit into a 4 3/4" H x 10 3/4 or 11" W commercial kraft #12 envelope.
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just FYI.....6x9 bubble mailers $4.72/25 at Sam's Club if you have one near you

Sam's Bubble Mailers

edited to add link >>

Not a bad deal when you don't need a lot of them.
  • lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $33.99 for 250 5x9 bubble mailers here. Fast, free shipping too.
    Lance.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file