Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1913 NGC PR 64 R/B Matte Proof Lincoln ebay

This coin just closed on ebay for $ 681 dollars. 1913 NGC PR64 R/B. I was the winning bidder. I really figured it to bring over $900. So i am glad you guys did not out bid me.image I had a nice 2 MPL week. Bought BWRC 's 1914 PCGS PF65 BR on monday and capped it with this one on saturday. Still need the 1909 and 1916. I have quite a few multiplies of some years. I decided that i was going to do 2 sets. I had originally planned on a Proof 63 and lower set (really 62 and lower, mainly anacs) But after looking at all of the nice coins you guys have i have decided to do a PF 65 R/B set minus the VDB. I know i have a VDB but it was BB at NGC. ( it is at anacs now to find a start point)So far the wife has been a sport about these. As long i i keep her supplied with bags of circulated wheat cents to search she is happy. Got her 5 of those on monday along with 250 rolled up ones to slow her down. She hates the rolled ones, takes to much time to get them open. I am happy. Anything wrong with my 2 set plan? Hopefully it will become a 3 set MPL planimage Figure you can not have to many MPL's and it lets them sell one when i bite it. Doing the same with my proof V-nickels. I have the first one done (basicly at NGC. I need to slab 4 coins to be 100 percent coplete minus the 13 I am currently number 9 over there and should move to 7th when these 4 raw ones are added. No hope of getting any higher as the ones in front have some serious $$$ in them. At least to me)
Mark
NGC registry V-Nickel proof #6!!!!
working on proof shield nickels # 8 with a bullet!!!!

RIP "BEAR"

Comments

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can never have enough MPLs. At one time I had almost 30.

Have fun.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a solid plan and a good second buy.

Ws
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.