Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Spot Review...

drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
...It's graded MS63RB. Is the grade due to the reverse spots (obv.Lincoln's head; rev.bottom right) or have they detracted from the grade? Thanks in advance, Mike

Comments

• Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    For comparison...this 64RB crossed over with an upgrade with 3 carbon spots (1 obv-2 rev) at the rims from ANACS 62RB

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike: I think its an over all appearnce of spots, with marks, etc., and not just based on a few dark spots.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    dbemikedbemike Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭
    I realize that, I was mainly referring to distractions of limiting the grade and my 64 sure has them. On Mikes it appears to be mainly in the ear area strike that could have limited the grade. JMO tho.
  • Options
    drwstr123drwstr123 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gentleman, Thanks for the insight. It's appreciated. Just to tag along a subject, remember that '27-S that I had trouble pic-ing? New camera & lens:
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! best pic likeness yet.

WS
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.