Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

metalmike should be happy now~~

Joesfina1747 got NARU'D

Comments

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

make that Josefina1747---typed too fast.
  • Options
    Count me happy as well. I welcome hearing news of scam artists being booted off of ebay.
    "I've never been able to properly explain myself in this climate" -Raul Duke

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    What is the history for us that haven't been around for awhile.
  • Options
    Google the ebay id. Let us know what you find, lol.

ebay i.d. clydecoolidge - Lots of vintage stars and HOFers, raw, condition fully disclosed.
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

This couple created their lil' own "snap-on" grading co.
  • Options
    oh snap....

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET
  • Options
    That's awesome news. Think they'll come back though?
  • Options

<< <i>That's awesome news. Think they'll come back though? >>

Unfortunately, roaches can survive just about anything, lol.

• Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    I have been keeping my eye out for SCG graded cards and contacting the other sellers also from Michigan one seller did not pull the card and got a neg. After he got the neg I emailed him again and he was po'd about it. Seems the little criminal enterprise had moved off ebay to flea markets. I bid on couple of cards of theirs to get their contact info which was incorrect and I reported them to ebay at least once a day. The negatives I got were worth it, I emailed one dummy who paid 150 plus for one of his 1952 Mantles after he was warned and he felt SALTY! Oh well one down many more to folllow image
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options
    metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Update- the Mighty Ebay has removed the negs those scammers left for me. Too bad I now sell in person and here only now.
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Options

<< <i>make that Josefina1747---typed too fast. >>

we will probably be seeing Josefina1748 in the near future