Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

50 bowman fb psa registered #7 set for sale

just what title says, smr 8,400$ aprox ,which is way off-10 cards in it i have are worth that much - going to auction house,autoed set too-made me a offer i couldnt refuse

Comments

• Options
    sfmays24sfmays24 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭
    Say it aint so, Randy ...after all that work you did.
  • Options
    rube26105rube26105 Posts: 10,225 ✭✭
    ah,its only $-ive conconqured that one, time to move on to something different,cant find nothing new in em, all the big boy get the best grades, the .5 bumps suck, none of these have been subbed for half grades, im not letting these california crooks get me againimage yeah you heard me right carol j- i didnt stutterimage
  • Options
    BigDaddyBowmanBigDaddyBowman Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭
    Ah Rube! You have built one of the finest, most beautiful 1950 sets out there...who cares what it ranks an a registry? I hate to see you sell it after all the time you put into it building it. When ever I see 1950 Jim White..I think RUBE!
  • Options

<< <i>ah,its only $-ive conconqured that one, time to move on to something different,cant find nothing new in em, all the big boy get the best grades, the .5 bumps suck, none of these have been subbed for half grades, im not letting these california crooks get me againimage yeah you heard me right carol j- i didnt stutterimage >>

I totally agree with you Rube. Is this why we haven't been seeing much of you here lately?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy best of luck with your sale of the set! Its a very nice collection, hopefully all is good.
  • Options
    no ive been sick for past few weeks,just now start ing to feel human againimage
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
    Best of luck on the sale, Randy! This (yours) is one of the best football sets out there...

Mark
  • Options
    <When ever I see 1950 Jim White..I think RUBE!>

ha whenever i think of jimwhite i think- who was he image a very expensive common thats for sure

going to call an auction house tomorrow and see what they have to say,smr is so pathetic on here its unreal- 107 -8s- 3 9s 1 5 i think-33 others are mostly 7s and a few 6's
  • Options
    djspanndjspann Posts: 541
    Good luck on the sale, Randy. I agree with Ryan -- I associate this whole set with you, but Jim White in particular!

So, what's next -- are you focusing on autographs, militaria, something completely different?

Doug
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

If you can't handle the heat,
    then you should get out of the kitchen.

Good luck with your new 'Care Bear' collection ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    depends on what kinda $ they are talking, its not going cheap thats for sure,if at all-
    i need a building in town,i have my eye on one,was a old hardware store,old man cant run it anymore and has no kids,i want it, he owns the whole block i think, i just need his hardware store, ive known him for years, might sell it to me for 1$ for all i know-he sure dont have anybody to leave it to,and his wife died last year
    project-a war memorial museum

<If you can't handle the heat,
    then you should get out of the kitchen.>- i been in the kitchen for 40 years,heat dont scare me too much paul, or anything elseimage

good thing i like you paulimage
  • Options
    Reese3333Reese3333 Posts: 2,407 ✭✭
    Good luck with the sale Randy!
    Collecting the following autographed sets:
    HOF RC Auto Set
    1955 Topps Football AA
    1950 Bowman Football
    1951 Bowman Football
    1952 Bowman Football

ebay user- Jolt333
    Please be sure to check out my auctions!
  • Options
    now off to major auction house /mile high in colorado-they have ads in smr and stuff, and put out a really nice auction catalog
    #7 set and 64/144 autoed set is already there-with 20 extras of ones thast are better, spence is going to authenticate the ones not slabbed,hopefuly they will have em slabbed-dont go up till july /aug though image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    good luck randy

what house are you going with?

the set will be missed
    fred
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started