Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

4/4/08 BUYING CIRC DOLLARS AND MORE (UPDATED)

Gold 906.00 Silver 17.72 Platinum 2030.00 Palladium 444.00

BUYING YOUR GOLD AND SILVER (PRICES AS OF 4/4/08 TO BE CHANGED DAILY)
3:45PM
1 OZ GOLD EAGLES PAYING 889.00( WITH BAG MARKS OR DAMAGED 840.00)
1 OZ GOLD K-RANDS PANDA'S OTHER FOREIGN GOLD 850.00(BAG MARKED OR DAMAGED 810.00)
1 OZ GOLD CANADA MAPLE LEAFS (.9999) 880.00 (BAG MARKED OR DAMAGED 830.00)
1 OZ GOLD CANADA MAPLE LEAFS (.999) 845.00 (BAG MARKED OR DAMAGED 810.00)
1/2 OZ GOLD EAGLES 428.00
1/2 OZ GOLD MAPLES 425.00
1/4 OZ GOLD EAGLES 207.00
1/4 OZ GOLD MAPLES 205.00
1/10th OZ GOLD EAGLES AND MAPLES 84.00

.9999 GOLD BARS ANY KIND 859.00
Chinese Panda 1/2 441.00
Chinese Panda 1/4 219.00
Chinese Panda 1/10 83.75
Chinese Panda 1/20 45.25

MEXICO 50 PESO 980.00

AUSTRIA/HUNGARY 100 CORONA 783.00
ENGLISH SOV'S (.2354 AGW) 178.00

SILVER -
BARS .999 16.42 PER OZ
ENGLEHARDS/JM 10 OZ OR 100 OZ PAY 164.20/1642.00
SILVER EAGLES (PROBLEM FREE COINS) 16.25 (BAG MARKED OR DAMAGED 15.20)

WAR NICKELS .55 EA OR 22.00 A ROLL
CIRC PEACE/MORGANS PAYING 15.50(NO CULLS)/Sell @ 16.75
PALLADIUM BARS OR ROUNDS ONE OZ 300.00
.999 PLAT BARS 1850.00
PLATINUM EAGLES,MAPLES, KOALA'S
1 OZ 1965.00
1/2 OZ 950.00
1/4 OZ 460.00
1/10th 177.00
1/20th 93.00

90% SILVER COIN 12.00 X FACE

Buying- Misc
$1.00 Type 1 Gold VF better $140 XF $160
Fine plus $120 gold buffed cleaned OK
1938 D Buffalo Nickels VG/better $1.50
1909 Lincoln Cent Good/better $1.90
1909 VDB Good/better $7.00
1909 Indian Cent Good/better $8.00
Prefer as a lot but will take what I can. Message to confirm

Comments

• It starts again. If anyone wants to sell- E-mail me I will pay 3-10% higher then this guy on everything.

Jason
  • sO YOU WILL PAY MORE FOR cIRC dOLLARS EH? So what are you paying on CIRC Dollars? Because I buy all day literally at 15.00. So does that mean you will pay what 15.45 or 16.50? So if you are willing to pay bid cool! How many of you have been over to CCE and seen the low end buyer or can you only read the retail BQS? Try getting a copy of the Wholesale BQS and we will see. I bet without a doubt people out there are paying lower than me! But we will have fun with this. The answer is this. I am a small guy and I have been doing this for a while. But I also know when to C-M-O-A. I don't trust this market and seeing how I am not keeping these I am shipping out. I feel my buy prices cover my behind. Its better to not be a bull in this market. JMHO. Beside I do get a laugh from you guys.
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It starts again. If anyone wants to sell- E-mail me I will pay 3-10% higher then this guy on everything.

Jason >>

So there's your answer Jason is paying much better prices
  • Yeah its his money not mine. When the Market tanks again like it did this week. Then he will be stuck and I will be still playing it on the safe side losing less.
  • jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I think his circ dollar buying price is more than fair. cant get that anywhere else
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great, out of the dozens of buy prices listed, we have determined that at least one is fair.

Feel free to PM anyone else in this thread for competitive quotes.
    I'll pay over $15 on pre-21 Morgans. Most everyone else around here is asking $16-$17 for them. So a little over $15 sounds good to me.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • SevenstepsSevensteps Posts: 138 ✭✭

<< <i>Actually, I think his circ dollar buying price is more than fair. cant get that anywhere else >>

I'd take a home equity loan and buy three green monster boxes of ASE's at what he offers...

Below spot? Good grief....AT least offer spot on one certified ounce of silver.
  • That is nuts! Certified! They don't even bring a premium unless you sell it on ebay and it has to be a 96 ASE in order to even make it worth anyones while. So tell me something....Not getting down on the grading services. Because they have a good purpose for certifying Saints and other Obsolete/type coins. But you don't make any money the way you are talking. Oh yeah take out a equity loan @ 5-7% pay 55.00 to ship the box of eagle to the grader and then pay 7.00 each for a bulk submission. Do the math even at the prices I am posting you still wouldn't make any money. Because the bottom line is you are only slabbing bullion coins. Unless bullion goes back up to the all time high of 50.50. Well, lets just say you might make some money there. But then you have to think. Is it or was it worth the risk of putting your house up at these rates to make maybe 3% and if you try and sell the slabbed coins. Where would you sell them? The coin vault closed up. I do know of anyone paying a premium unless its on ebay for slabbed bullion. Then you are paying them anywhere from 5-20% to sell your warez. You are still losing money. Oh by the way unless you have a crystal ball. That would be the only way to know how high silver would go. I have been doing this work for almost 10 years. I have paid over spot for eagles. But that was when silver was 6.00 an Oz. Seems to me you guys have a lack of knowledge or are just greedy when it comes to making money. That is fine. Its your money. But the greedy person always ends up losing out. This has been a proven fact. Look at the stock market and the whole tech boom.

• << <i>That is nuts! Certified! They don't even bring a premium unless you sell it on ebay and it has to be a 96 ASE in order to even make it worth anyones while. So tell me something....Not getting down on the grading services. Because they have a good purpose for certifying Saints and other Obsolete/type coins. But you don't make any money the way you are talking. Oh yeah take out a equity loan @ 5-7% pay 55.00 to ship the box of eagle to the grader and then pay 7.00 each for a bulk submission. Do the math even at the prices I am posting you still wouldn't make any money. Because the bottom line is you are only slabbing bullion coins. Unless bullion goes back up to the all time high of 50.50. Well, lets just say you might make some money there. But then you have to think. Is it or was it worth the risk of putting your house up at these rates to make maybe 3% and if you try and sell the slabbed coins. Where would you sell them? The coin vault closed up. I do know of anyone paying a premium unless its on ebay for slabbed bullion. Then you are paying them anywhere from 5-20% to sell your warez. You are still losing money. Oh by the way unless you have a crystal ball. That would be the only way to know how high silver would go. I have been doing this work for almost 10 years. I have paid over spot for eagles. But that was when silver was 6.00 an Oz. Seems to me you guys have a lack of knowledge or are just greedy when it comes to making money. That is fine. Its your money. But the greedy person always ends up losing out. This has been a proven fact. Look at the stock market and the whole tech boom. >>

over 10 years and your shipping your stuff to whom? China?

you sound like a blowhard, and your prices are low.
  • mach19mach19 Posts: 4,002 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>That is nuts! Certified! They don't even bring a premium unless you sell it on ebay and it has to be a 96 ASE in order to even make it worth anyones while. So tell me something....Not getting down on the grading services. Because they have a good purpose for certifying Saints and other Obsolete/type coins. But you don't make any money the way you are talking. Oh yeah take out a equity loan @ 5-7% pay 55.00 to ship the box of eagle to the grader and then pay 7.00 each for a bulk submission. Do the math even at the prices I am posting you still wouldn't make any money. Because the bottom line is you are only slabbing bullion coins. Unless bullion goes back up to the all time high of 50.50. Well, lets just say you might make some money there. But then you have to think. Is it or was it worth the risk of putting your house up at these rates to make maybe 3% and if you try and sell the slabbed coins. Where would you sell them? The coin vault closed up. I do know of anyone paying a premium unless its on ebay for slabbed bullion. Then you are paying them anywhere from 5-20% to sell your warez. You are still losing money. Oh by the way unless you have a crystal ball. That would be the only way to know how high silver would go. I have been doing this work for almost 10 years. I have paid over spot for eagles. But that was when silver was 6.00 an Oz. Seems to me you guys have a lack of knowledge or are just greedy when it comes to making money. That is fine. Its your money. But the greedy person always ends up losing out. This has been a proven fact. Look at the stock market and the whole tech boom. >>

over 10 years and your shipping your stuff to whom? China?

you sound like a blowhard, and your prices are low. >>

I'M thinking that about wraps it up image
    TIN SOLDIERS & NIXON COMING image
  • You are waiting 10 years to collect? Hmmm lets do the math again! 5% over 10 years...YOU ARE STILL LOSING MONEY AND MORE AND MORE AS THE YEARS GO BY. You guys still need to do the math.
  • roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paying more for silver bars, maples and Libertads. Please PM me for a better quote once you've gotten one here. My prices may be low, but not that low. $17 and up.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Why don't you just post it so everyone can see what you are paying? Give them an easier choice.

• << <i>Paying more for silver bars, maples and Libertads. Please PM me for a better quote once you've gotten one here. My prices may be low, but not that low. $17 and up.

roadrunner >>

I will match his 17.00