Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Breaking the # 6 1967 Topps Baseball Set - guess the final total

Fellow 1967 Topps Baseball Collectors,

Similar to the other vintage baseball sets that were recently broken up and sold, I will be using "south-florida-heat" to auction the # 6 Current Finest 1967 Topps baseball set card by card on Ebay. Auctions will conclude next week and the week after.

The overall GPA of the set is 8.57 and SMR is $ 47,417. Over half of this set is graded PSA 9, including stars such as: Clemente, Mantle, Carew RC, Yaz, Cash, Cepeda, (tough card!), Kaline, Maris, Carlton, Palmer, Brock, Ford, Oliva, F. Robinson, Mathews, Bengal Belters, Pitt Power, Tony Conigliaro, Gaylord Perry, Jenkins, Twin Towers, Morgan, Torre, McLain, & Phil Niekro. Every card in the set is either a PSA 8 or PSA 9 and all bidding will start at $ 9.95 with no reserve.

Thanks and good luck if you choose to bid.

Mike

Comments

• Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    $53,252
    Good luck with it Mike
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    $55,555.67

what about the 1966 set? i need to blow the money that W is going to send me to stimulate the economy.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    theczar,

The 66 set will be in a few months. Are you interested in the entire set or just certain cards?

Mike
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    $49,338
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Collecting 1967 Topps in psa 9 and 1971 topps in psa 8

• Options
  • Options
    The running total up to card # 240 is $ 26,457. The biggest surprise has been the Mantle which sold for a little over $ 3 K. I don't think I have ever seen that card sell that high, but it is the nicest PSA 9 that I have seen.

Thanks to everyone who has bid and won!

Mike
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    Mike,

Your cards are beautiful and the prices so far are srong.

You should be very pleased.

Jim(Davalillo)
  • Options
    mbothnermbothner Posts: 761 ✭✭✭
    I wanted 3 cards from this set. I picked up the PSA 8 # 492 Pirates Team card. I had wanted that for a while. I missed bidding on the 472 and got outbid on the 592.
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Any one notice what I believe is a new all-time record for the 1967 Carew rookie card?

Carew Rookie

Congratulations Michael, you must be very pleased!

Larry
    Capecards
  • Options
    just curious if we have a total on this one

once again great looking cards - i hope u did well

ed
    Collecting 1967 Topps in psa 9 and 1971 topps in psa 8

• Options
    BuccaneerBuccaneer Posts: 1,794 ✭✭
    Wow.
  • Options
    I added the total up on the 67 set to be $ 69,246 before any commissions or fees. I guess the biggest surprise was the Carew RC which went for around $ 6100. So much for the so called recession affecting vintage cards. If I remember correctly, the last PSA 9 that I sold went for about $ 2700.

Thanks to everyone who participated. The 68 set is currently up and will end this week and the week after next.

Mike
  • Options
    Mike any time table on breaking your 63 football set know you have mentioned it before
  • Options
    SKINSFAN,

The 1963 Topps football set has been sold as a complete set. Thanks for the interest.

Mike
  • Options
    StumpStump Posts: 927
    Carew buyer is Dimitri Young
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com