Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

1995 Silver $, a friend bought it for me for a Holiday gift

DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭
I like her taste. Pic does not show the electric blue.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC

Comments

• Options
    DJCoinzDJCoinz Posts: 3,856
    Nice! I love toned ASE's.
    aka Dan
  • Options
    GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    I would say all are totally AT or accelerated NT which is in fact coin doctor AT. Silver Eagles NEVER tone like that without help. None of the 600+ I have even show a hint of this AT crap. More power to your if some idiot buys off on it bur shame of you for being a liar.
  • Options

<< <i>I would say all are totally AT or accelerated NT which is in fact coin doctor AT. Silver Eagles NEVER tone like that without help. None of the 600+ I have even show a hint of this AT crap. More power to your if some idiot buys off on it bur shame of you for being a liar. >>

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

• Options
    coinsarefuncoinsarefun Posts: 21,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would say all are totally AT or accelerated NT which is in fact coin doctor AT. Silver Eagles NEVER tone like that without help. None of the 600+ I have even show a hint of this AT crap. More power to your if some idiot buys off on it bur shame of you for being a liar. >>

And they say us girls have "that time of the month" woa.... baby....

Stefanie
  • Options

<< <i>

And they say us girls have "that time of the month" woa.... baby....

Stefanie >>

SHAZAM!! ATTA GIRL! ATTA GIRL !!

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,293 ✭✭✭✭✭

Griv, you show your ignorance. You can lay a SAE out in open air, nothing other than the air that you breathe near it (and whatever you want to rest it on since it can't float in the air) and it WILL tone similar to those, particularly the one the Coinsarefun showed.

If you haven't tried to see, then try it before you try to act so much like a knowitall regarding these. I was curious so I did it. Yes, they do tone and they do tone quickly at times. May not tone neon, but they will color, and sometimes nicely.

So, if toning via the AIR THAT YOU BREATHE DAILY is AT, then they can be called AT. I will take that type of toning as NT though since I believe that if I breathe the same air as the normal course of my day goes on, then it is acceptable (else, I will likely die of some type of poison).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file