Home Sports Talk
Options

What the heck, Minnesota Twins World Series Thread

No chance of happening but if there's a Royals thread doesn't hurt to add. Was crazy tonight to watch Torii in an Angels uniform but don't blame him in the least bit. The man got paid like anyone else would do. Will be a fun season to watch. Hope there are some Twins fans on the board image
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
going to feel all day. "
~Frank Sinatra

Comments

• Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Nice win last night! Not sure I understand how KC is predicted to finish ahead of the Twins in the AL Central, as their bullpen is still very good. I expect a big year from Mauer, Delmon and Morneau this year. If that Gomez kid has a big year -- look out.
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    Hated to see Santana go but Gomez is just insane to watch. When he steals a base he is 3/4 of the way there before it hits the catcher. I don't drink the Kool-Aid but the Twins will be good again in the next 2-3 years. If nothing else they will be entertaining for the next 2 years or so. Kinda reminds me of the Tigers the last couple of years, watched their aces now just get shelled but they developed into quality pitchers. Hope it works out for the Twins they way it did for them
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
    wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
    going to feel all day. "
    ~Frank Sinatra