Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ATTN: Teddy Ball Game Fans!!!

So I hear there will be an auction coming very soon (details forthcoming) in the Keene, NH area with a ton of Ted’s items from his ex wife’s estate. I just heard it today at the local PO and I will post details this week for anyone interested. I would also consider bidding for anyone who may want some stuff so send me a PM.

Just to let everyone know, I grew up in the same town as Ted Williams’ 2 youngest kids (out of 3 I think) and his crazy ex wife. His daughter was 2 years older then me but she was nice enough to introduce me to him when I was in second grade. He signed a ball and a 57 Topps card for me. I have heard that his ex has a ton of stuff of his but I met her once and could not imagine asking her anything personal like that. When I mean crazy, I mean fn’ CRAZY!

Mike

Comments

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    sounds like an easy target, maybe a bit old for me though
  • Options
    You would like the daughter...She is like 5-10 and a model living in Paris!
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> ton of Ted’s items from his ex wife’s estate >>

Wonder if she got the head?

Mike
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> ton of Ted�s items from his ex wife�s estate >>

Wonder if she got the head?

image >>

::shakes head::

Oh Ted, what have they done to ye.
  • Options
    "but I met her once and could not imagine asking her anything personal like that. When I mean crazy, I mean fn’ CRAZY!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I did a rebuild of a Chimney for Bobby Thompson a while back and I am kicking myself for not asking him for something , like a Jersey or a Bat , or a Mitt , He had a ton of stuff in his basement , baseballs all over the place , Bats , tons of stuff !

He probably would have given it too , he was a very nice guy , I just have a hard time asking for things like autographs and stuff, I get very shy , but kick myself when I don't . . .

I would love to have the baseball bat he used to hit
    : The shot heard around the world : image