Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

with the new eBay..

feedback system am I subject to a negative if I ship an item to a customer and my delivery confirmation number shows the package as delivered but the customer says they have not received it? Am I correct in thinking this customer can leave me a negative and I am helpless?

I am also hoping that the delivery confirmation prevents me from getting a paypal charge back.

On 3/17 I shipped an authentic Wilson NFL football to a winning bidder. My delivery confirmation shows it as being delivered on 3/19. On or about 3/24 I get an email asking for the status of delivery and I reply back with the confirmation number and the fact that it was delivered on 3/19. Sionce then I keep getting emails asking who signed for it and I reply that delivery confirmation does not require a signature and to ask the postman or around your house as to who may have accepted the package and also offering if I can help in any way to let me know.

Hate these situations, not good for the buyer or seller.

Patrick
Looking for additions or upgrades to my Graig Nettles master player set on the registry.

Comments

• For your first question YES you can get a neg with no way to fairly respond to it.

Second question was the item over 250.00? And did you ship to a confirmed address? If it was over 250.00 you will lose. If you shipped to an unconfirmed address you will also lose. Otherwise you are OK.

Meant to add if it is the tranaction you are having the problem with that you are worrying about feedback then you have nothing to worry about. The new feedback rules if they actually do change don't start til May.