Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Does PCGS always bill first?

BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
After a few years of doing this I just noticed this, they billed my credit card on the day they received the coins. I thought they had to wait until the service was provided and the coins ship back.

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea, I usually send a check.
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figure it out ahead of time and then send a check with the order and you won't have these
    problems!

Oh my,
    bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Figure it out ahead of time and then send a check with the order and you won't have these
    problems!

Oh my,
    bobimage >>

Yeah, but I still have 1 1/2 billing cycles before I have to find the funds to pay for it. image
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just started the 1st of this year, but for me it was Dec of last year.image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. They told me once that they bill you upfront which is credited to your account. When it is time to ship, they deduct the fee, so you could have a credit on your account and not know it.
  • Options
    Yes They Bill you when the Coins are Received and if there's any small error in shipping costs,etc. Your order goes on "Receive Hold" until you authorize the amount they're looking for. Then your coins will get into the pipeline for service. Ray in Florida..
  • Options
    On bulk submission (which are based on a minimum grade and tiered pricing) they will contact you after the coins have been grade to have you approve the charges. Otherwise, they will verify funds before they process your submission.
    Never teach a pig to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy the pig image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file