Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A couple of new memorabilia pickups.

Some new memorabilia pickups. The Adrian Peterson was signed at the show yesterday.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    cwazzycwazzy Posts: 3,257
    Nice stuff, Jeremy! Every time you post part of your collection it seems to be nicer than the items before.

Chris
    Chris
    My small collection
    Want List:
    '61 Topps Roy Campanella in PSA 5-7
    Cardinal T206 cards
    Adam Wainwright GU Jersey
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Neat Master's flag.
    I hope to attend it one day, at least the practice rounds.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Awesome stuff! Nice to see AP hasn't shortened up the sig...I bet that changes this year. I love that framed Tiger flag. Gorgeous piece!
    Just curious what that ran you? $1k? $2k? More? Less? I'd love to add something like that to my ever growing basement collection. lol
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Awesome stuff! Nice to see AP hasn't shortened up the sig...I bet that changes this year. I love that framed Tiger flag. Gorgeous piece!
    Just curious what that ran you? $1k? $2k? More? Less? I'd love to add something like that to my ever growing basement collection. lol >>

Thanks everyone! Adrian Peterson was very nice. He made sure to shake hands with everyone he met and looked you in the face and smiled and said thank you. He was happy to be there and is a really nice young man. The Tiger flag. It was closer to $1k.image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanx for sharing Jeremy

I like signed helmets but boy do they take up space!

I'm glad someone said who that flag was signed by cause I had no idea.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Awesome pieces !

I'm hoping Peterson has a great , long career .

That flag is beautifully framed , thanks for sharing
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Did you buy the flag and then have wall stars frame it or did you buy it framed at the show?

Did I mention I LOVE that!?!? I would love to hang that downstairs.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    Very nice and thanks for sharing image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Did you buy the flag and then have wall stars frame it or did you buy it framed at the show?

Did I mention I LOVE that!?!? I would love to hang that downstairs. >>

I bought it framed. I figured the frame and matting would cost about $300 to do myself. The signature is actually Upper Deck authenticated. I believe the web site had the signed pin flags for sale a couple of years ago. Thanks again.