Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

ebay coupons ??????

I recently purchased and paid via PP for a 199 sp derek jeter psa 9....recieved a no-name company regulat topps jeter that would be a psa 4.

Filed a dispute. Ebay (in my account thru ebay) has sent me a coupon for a one time paypal purchase. Is this a legit coupon?????
Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
1948-76 Topps FB Sets
FB & BB HOF Player sets
1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets

Comments

• Options
    seinbigdseinbigd Posts: 206 ✭✭
    I've recently received one as well. Redeemed it with no problems.
  • Options
    envoy98envoy98 Posts: 4,000 ✭✭
    Yes, they are legit. Make sure you look at it via my messages in eBay to be certain.

Whatever you do though, do not use it to towards the purchase of any hof rookies!

Oh on a side note, paypal even called me to tell me about the coupon.

• Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    thank you

Josh..of course I'm gonna buy more fb cards. my set is really named...staying one step haead of josh at all costs ...even if I have to sell my first born and tell my wife to work the street corner and turn more tricks FB set.
    jay

ps the coupon was for $2000 so that should buy me a few.....
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I got one too- got stiffed on a $10 card, but got a $25. coupon.
    It was legit, used it no problem.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    Got a $300 coupon because I didn't recieve a couple hundred dollar card. I redeemed it for a Thomas the Train bed for my son. Transaction went through without a problem. I know I should of bought $300 dollars worth of cards, but I got my wife off of my case for a day or two.
  • Options
    jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies.....I was only kidding josh on the $2k coupon. It wasn't even close to that.
    But a nice response o a bad ebay transaction.
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets