Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

50 graded cards just listed on ebay- Mostly 86-87 Fleer basketball, some BB and FB

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    nice cards lee. good luck on the 92 jordan.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    No Best Offer option on the MJ TL ?
  • Options
    What a bunch of crap!!

Why dont you get something respectable graded, like some football cards man?
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    Thanks David.

Allen, I put up the Jordan last week at $2000 with a best offer option, and people kept submitting offers of $200. The highest I got was $600. I'd rather not waste my time with unreasonably low offers because I do think this card will eventually sell over a grand.

Joe- Basketball is white hot right now so that's where my head is.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭
    Is basketball real hot right now?
    Seems like last time I looked psa 10s of '86 fleer were all over $100, I see some of your BIN's at $50. Have 10's gone down in that issue? What in bkb is hot right now?
    John
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    John- 10s are a little slow and have been on a steady decrease for a couple years now, but 8s, 9s and raw card lots have been off the charts for the 86-87 set. Star Co. cards have been selling well along with sets from the 60s and 70s, especially the 61-62 Fleer and Tallboy cards. You can't even touch the big RCs (Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Maravich) for anywhere near where they were a year ago. Even Jordan cards have started selling well again.
  • Options
    Goodsport40Goodsport40 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭
    Lee, that Jordan is awesome. I agree that it is a 1K plus item. Super hard to find unchipped.

I had the chance to pick one up raw about 2 years ago cheap and didn't do it. I'm kicking myself now. Good luck!

Robert
  • Options
    RogermnjRogermnj Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Most of your auctions arent showing a gallery picture and its bothering me.. Please fix it asap..

I am high bidder on your 85 fleer puckett psa 10.. I hope nobody else bids!