Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

current value of 1975 topps psa 8 baseball set

Was wanting to get an idea how much a 1975 topps baseball set graded psa 8 is currently worth. All 660 cards are graded psa 8 and were graded before the new .5 system so there is some 8.5 in the set. I know what smr says, but was wondering what a person could except to receive on the market. Any help is apprectiated. Can reply to message, pm, or email me at markgusa@yahoo.com

Thanks
The journey is better than the destination

Comments

• Options
    If you are a member of VCP you can do the following to get the value of the whole set.

1. Search for the set and once found click on "Add set to my collection".
    2. Create a group.
    3. In the top red line is a global add for the set, enter 1 for price then choose the rest, click apply. The information will fill in for the whole set.
    4. All of our sets are master and include all variations so make sure to edit them before clicking on add at the very bottom.
    5. Now the set is in your collection with the values that you choose. Important the cost is 1 x the number of cards in the set, and should equal the "Total Cost". If they are not the same it means there is some cards that we have no record sales for in that grade. So check for the missing cards and adjust your price.
  • Options
    Hi Mark,
    I would gladly PM you; however, it does not appear that you are accepting PMs at this time. Email me at the link below and I'll be glad to help you out.

Regards,
    Ted
    http://www.cardpricer.com - More transactions than any site on the web!

Contact Us:
    info@cardpricer.com