Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

I had never seen this Nolan Ryan card before....

Comments

• Options
    I say you should send it to Mastronet, you'll probably get 5K easy!

Giovanni
  • Options
    RoarIn84RoarIn84 Posts: 859 ✭✭
    i thought cards were supposed to highlight a player's successes. this just tells of how embarrassingly lousy a hitter he was..... batted .110 in almost 900 at-bats
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like he transfers too much weight to that front foot...

Neat card though.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    I suggest posting it on the Nolan ryan Thread. I imagine Divecchia or Keith or someone else may know more about it.
    I collect PSA graded 1980-81 Basketball.

Successful transactions with bouwob, lifeshouldbefun, SDSportsFan, Bkritz, tsalems1, kwtoz, johnny1976, Topps29, Calaban7, nascar20, bking, bedellsonics, Beck6, Dialj, Echocanyon, mdkuom, gosteelers, artimus.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    It's from the 1991/92 Pacific Nolan Ryan Texas Express set. Complete sets can be had for $5 delivered--I have several of the 1991 and 1992 sets.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Do any have glow in the dark ghostwriting on the back?
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I've never tried to look at them in the dark--so I don't know.image
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.