Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB 1982 & 1983 coins

I am looking for 1982 and 1983 dimes, nickels, and quarters and 1983 cents. Prefer MS 65 to 67 raw or graded.

Comments

• Options
    jgrinzjgrinz Posts: 985 ✭✭✭
    I have Certified PROOF sets image
  • Options
    I already have the proof sets, I am looking for the MS coins to go in my Dansco albums.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
    tough date for upper MS!

good luck with it!
  • Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭
    I have a complete set of 83's in an original envelope if you're interested. Make me an offer!
  • Options

<< <i>I have a complete set of 83's in an original envelope if you're interested. Make me an offer! >>

that's odd. I was under the impression there were no US mint sets for 1982 or 1983

<< <i>There were no official Mint sets issued for the years 1950, 1982 and 1983. >>

Link

?
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    Officially, there weren't any made. I believe, however, that souvenir sets were available at the mint gift shop, and there are many sets put together by second parties from rolls or where ever.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options

<< <i>Officially, there weren't any made. I believe, however, that souvenir sets were available at the mint gift shop, and there are many sets put together by second parties from rolls or where ever.

-Paul >>

ah, must be a souv. set, the 'original envelope' threw me.
    IMHO, I wouldn't consider anything after-market an "original" envelope, way too lenient a definition.
  • Options
    adrianaadriana Posts: 581 ✭✭
    True they came in an envelope from the US Mint Gift Shop With the titlE in RED " 1983 UNCIRCULATED COIN". The P&D Set I have is slightly TONED and not CRUD FROM MOISTURE> sINCE THEY ARE HARD TO COME BY, DON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE IF i SELL THEM OR NOT EITHER. just trying to help someone.
  • Options
    PM Sent