Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Anyone have any NASCAR they want to Sell or Trade?

I am looking for most any NASCAR items that catch my eye. I have some 60's baseball card to trade towards them.
Also have some newer basketball and footbal to trade also.

I would be interested in buying if the price is right.

Thanks

Philip
Move along folks.......Nothing to see here.

Comments

• Options
    Wow the BST moves fast. Does anyone have anything at all?
  • Options
    I've got an autographed Carl Edwards hat if you're interested.
    Atlanta Braves, Charlotte Hornets, Shawn Kemp, Dale Murphy, and Bobby Engram.
  • Options
    I have any diecast that ryan newman has had released, also rare first dodge releases of kasey kahne, carl edwards first office depot car, also have some jr cars left. Let me know if you are interested in any of these cars or any specifics about any.
    Thanks,
    Tim
  • Options

<< <i>I have any diecast that ryan newman has had released, also rare first dodge releases of kasey kahne, carl edwards first office depot car, also have some jr cars left. Let me know if you are interested in any of these cars or any specifics about any.
    Thanks,
    Tim >>

I am interested in them. Just wondering what years they are and how much you are looking for in return.

PM sent Mrbecker.
  • Options
    samspopsamspop Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭
    I have cards from the 1996-2000. A lot of wheels products (i.e., Predators, Race Sharks, Viper, etc.), Ultra, Press Pass, Upper Deck, SP, SP Authentic. Probably around 10-12,000 cards.

I have a few rare cards listed in my eBay Store...take a look using the link below. There are "Great White" cards with a sharks tooth as part of the card and a couple of Mark Martin Talladega checkered flag cards. All of these are from the late 90's.

Let me know if you are looking for anything or anyone in particular. I am sure I can dig it up somewhere.

Thanks,
    Mike
  • Options
    I have a few diecast pieces do you want diecast as well?

Chris
    "I put my pants on just like you... One leg at a time. The differences is when I put them on, I make gold records."
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    What are you looking for cards, diecasts or both?
  • Options

<< <i>What are you looking for cards, diecasts or both? >>

mainly looking for cards, but I am interested in Tony Stewart Diecasts also.
  • Options

<< <i>I have cards from the 1996-2000. A lot of wheels products (i.e., Predators, Race Sharks, Viper, etc.), Ultra, Press Pass, Upper Deck, SP, SP Authentic. Probably around 10-12,000 cards.

I have a few rare cards listed in my eBay Store...take a look using the link below. There are "Great White" cards with a sharks tooth as part of the card and a couple of Mark Martin Talladega checkered flag cards. All of these are from the late 90's.

Let me know if you are looking for anything or anyone in particular. I am sure I can dig it up somewhere.

Thanks,
    Mike >>

Would you want to move the race film cards as a lot? I like the three of them you have.
  • Options

<< <i>I have a few diecast pieces do you want diecast as well?

Chris >>

Do you have any Tony Stewart diecasts?
  • Options
    airjoedanairjoedan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭
    I sent you a PM about a Tony Stewart signed die-cast car....thanks!

- Joe
  • Options
    I have some of the mini 8oz Coca-Cola Nascar Bottles
    I'll have to check the year.

Includes Earnhart Sr., Bodine, stewart
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    I have some 1986 Photo-Graphics, 1988-91 Maxx cards and Jeff Gordon 1987, 1988 and 1991 cards.
  • Options
    BillyKingsleyBillyKingsley Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭✭
    I have thousands of NASCAR cards...split up into two basic eras, 91-97 and 03-06. A few from the other eras of cards but that is the majority.

I am going to be making a list soon but I can look for anything.
    Billy Kingsley ANA R-3146356 Cardboard History // Numismatic History
  • Options
    BIGBEN7BIGBEN7 Posts: 393 ✭✭
    I have a Dale Jr signed poster which I got in person.
  • Options
    Who bumps a year old thread on the BST board? OP hasn't logged in for about a month.