Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Who Wants To Start With A Nice 20 pc. PCGS Dime Collection @ $175? SOLD

Hi everyone. I understand that the "finest knowns" are not for everyone and that many folks are content with collecting "one grade less" for "pennies on the dollar". So, who wants this starter set of (20) PCGS graded Clad Roosevelt Dimes for $167, plus $8 p/h/i shipped anywhere in the US? Begin your Clad Dime Registry set today (and don't quote me on this, but I believe PCGS gives 5 free submissions in the category of your set for each Registry set you open???? Geez, if that is true, consider what these (20) coins are really costing you!! PCGS standard grading fee alone on (20) modern coins is $200 without considering the cost of any coins!! Many of these coins are quite "PQ" for the grade, as they were submitted with a higher grade in mind. Only -1- set available. First to PM me gets it at $175 delivered/insured.

PCGS Coins In The (20) Piece Clad Dime Starter Set:

1. 1970(d): MS66
2. 1971(d): MS66
3. 1975(d): MS66
4. 1976(d): MS66
5. 1978(p): MS66
6. 1978(d): MS66
7. 1979(p): MS66
8. 1981(p): MS66
9. 1981(d): MS66
10. 1984(p): MS66
11. 1985(p): MS66
12. 1985(d): MS66
13. 1986(p): MS66
14. 1986(d): MS66
15. 1987(p): MS66
16. 1987(d): MS66
17. 1989(p): MS66
18. 1989(d): MS66
19. 1992(p): MS66
20. 1999(d): MS67

image Wondercoin
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Yes you can get free grading. Here is the policy listed under beneftis of the registry:

Free Grading. We recognize that not every coin in every important collection has been graded by PCGS. In order to encourage participation in the PCGS Online Set Registry program we are offering five free grading submissions for anyone who would like to register a new set. To qualify, sets must be at least 90% complete, PCGS graded. These free submissions are for coins within your new set that are either "raw" or graded by another grading service that you would like to "crossover." Your five free submissions for each set need to be submitted at one time.
  • wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dennis: Thanks for clearing that up.

Well, no free grading until you get up to 90% complete. Still worth considering at less than $9/coin delivered though image Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone buys this set and registers the set, they would be in 6th place in the Set Registry. Not a bad place to start.
    Dennis: I haven't checked, but if they want front page (top 5) status, I am sure I have a few other PCGS clad dimes around here somewhere to accomplish that objective today with money left over for the buyer to eat out at McDonalds tonight with the family! image Wondercoin.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can fill in some of the ones missing,if the buyer is intrested.Al
    20 PC COLLECTION SOLD. THANK YOU.

GRIP: Also, please feel free to PM me with a list of the clad dimes you have and proposed prices.

The buyer of this set is also free to contact you and feel free to offer him your dimes first, if you do hear from him today. image Wondercoin.