Home Sports Talk
Options

Is this the worst NCAA regional finals weekend of all-time?

detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
Wow. The 1-16 matchups were more entertaining than the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 games so far.

Comments

• Options
    Am I the only one here who has not watched one game of this tournament ?
    Basketball is totally boring to me.
    The only game I would even think about watching is a Kansas-N. Carolina matchup,
    and that isn't a done deal either.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Am I the only one here who has not watched one game of this tournament ?
    Basketball is totally boring to me.
    The only game I would even think about watching is a Kansas-N. Carolina matchup,
    and that isn't a done deal either. >>

I've watched parts of the end of some games but not a full game. It's of course interesting if your school is involved, for example if Penn State was in the tournament, I'd be watching those games. Otherwise unless you're an addicted gambler betting your rent money on the games for an adrenaline rush thrill, or involved in an office betting pool of some sort, there probably isn't much general public interest in these games.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    I, for one, am OUT of my pool and NOT a big gambler but I have watched much of the games the last few days. Not great games but as a fan of the game I like to see what teams are doing and like seeing the future NBA players as well. Plus, as a UCLA fan I found the game yesterday quite entertaining. Also, the UNC v. Louisville game was tight until the last few minutes. I am hoping Davidson and Texas win today.