Home Sports Talk
Options

GO KANSAS!!!

Kick'n some butt...this one is almost over before half time!!!

One more stop till the final four!
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    41 pts in the first quarter. Villanova just don't know it's 'ova yet.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought they played well the first half, then just kind of coasted the second half. Easy win though.
    Now its time to put a stop to Davidson's run. There's no way they can handle KU's size.
  • Options
    Sasha Kaun, the center, went to Florida Air Acadamy which is 15 minutes away from me. One of his teammates included Walter Hodge who now plays for the Florida Gators and the team went 32-0 and won the state title. I only got to see that team play once but they beat the crap out of one of the bigger public schools in the area. Of course, it doesn't hurt that half of their team is always made up of internationally recruited players.

Anyways, back to Kansas! image. Me and my dad weren't exactly thrilled to see them beat Villanova since we root for the Philadelphia schools but you guys killed the Cats. Congrats.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wouldn't have beat Davidson without Kaun, he played great. I give a lot of credit to Davidson, they played a tough game, but I haven't seen KU miss that many open shots in a long time. And they got sloppy and didn't grab 2-3 def. rebounds that it looked like they should have.
    But they survived. Will have to play much better against UNC.
  • Options
    Final Four Baby!!
  • Options
    Another 40 pts scored in the first half and North Carolina goes home cryn'