Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Raw Cdn 1c & 5c King George Ob. for adoption

I have the following Canadian coins available for adoption:

1 cent

5 cent
1947(subscript * by the date) dodecagon (12 sided)

These were pulled from circulation (in the U.S.) and are in fairly decent shape, especially considering their age. I can provide a digital image if desired.

PM me if interested. New owner will need to send return postage to me for the coins.

Risa
Risa

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    I would love these coins but shall leave them for the hard core Canadian coin collectors. Awesome adoption aid though. Although accidental alliteration, again awesome adoption aid! Adios! imageimage

-Phoenix
    image Two addictions- coins!!! And SMILEYS. I couldn't quit either one even if I wanted to! image
  • Options
    Thanks Phoenix.

So far, I've only had one coin adopted. I hope the rest of these do find a loving home. They're orphans at my house and though I do love them, they need to be with someone who can teach them about their heritage and culture. I am not versed in Canadian tradition and history.

If I do not get any more interest in these coins, may I contact you to consider taking them?

Risa
    Risa
  • Options
    Absolutely! imageimage

-Phoenix

PS- How new are you to the boards? I haven't seen you on.
    image Two addictions- coins!!! And SMILEYS. I couldn't quit either one even if I wanted to! image
  • Options
    I've been here a couple of weeks, but mostly posting in the buy, trade, swap board. I hardly ever have anything to give away, so I didn't really spend time here. Then all these older Canadian coins showed up, within about a week. It was really strange.

Risa
    Risa