Home Sports Talk

WRESTLEMANIA FOOLS!!

MAN I AM PUMPED!! I just scored 2 free tickets to WrestleMania this Sunday in Orlando. I've watched wrestling all my life but have never been to a WrestleMania, so this'll be way cool. The "Nature Boy"'s last match & I'll be there!

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Comments

• CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    What matches are on the card? Have fun.

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    Awesome! If you take any pics please post. Have you been to any TNA shows?
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • Bottom9thBottom9th Posts: 2,695 ✭✭
    I always liked Ric Flair, but gave up on Wrestling years ago.
    Now I love the UFC and any MMA!
  • Let's see, other matches on the card are the Big Show vs. Floyd Maywether, the boxer. Also The Undertaker vs. The Edge, there is going to be a battle royal & also the title match between John Cena, HHH & Randy Orton. THere are a few other matches as well but in my mind the Flair vs. Michaels is where the money is at.

MetalMike, I am planning on taking my camera, so I should be able to post some pics.
  • Let's see, other matches on the card are the Big Show vs. Floyd Maywether, the boxer. Also The Undertaker vs. The Edge, there is going to be a battle royal & also the title match between John Cena, HHH & Randy Orton. THere are a few other matches as well but in my mind the Flair vs. Michaels is where the money is at.

MetalMike, I am planning on taking my camera, so I should be able to post some pics.
  • metalmikemetalmike Posts: 2,152 ✭✭
    MMFB did you ever post any pics?
    USN 1977-1987 * ALL cards are commons unless auto'd. Buying Britneycards. NWO for life.
  • *smacks head* No, I didn't. I'm @ work now but I will try to get some posted tonight. We sat pretty high up (free tickets) but we did manage to get some cool shots. I also saw the fireworks go into the crowd but no pics of that, it happened so fast. Sorry Mike, will get 'em up soon.
  • MantleMarisFordBerraMantleMarisFordBerra Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

Enjoy!!