Home Sports Talk

Sweet 16 - Houston Regional

stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
I'm going to the games tonight.

That's right, 7 hours of college basketball, which prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages at the venue.

Can you say binge drinking, a crud load of jello shots, and plastic flasks?

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

Comments

• stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    +1 for yummy jello shots.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts

• ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, still had a great time.

Friday night was SICK. My liver still hates me image

The crowd was probably 95% UT, it was definately a home game for them. We stood up for most of the first half, it was crazy.

I'm very impressed with Memphis.. They looked like a legit NBA team Friday and yesterday. No shame in losing to them.

Still, fantastic weekend and good times all around.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you had fun Barry! Great pics, love the makeshift flask!

Captain and coke?

<< <i>Sounds like you had fun Barry! Great pics, love the makeshift flask!

Captain and coke? >>

Makers Mark and Coke.

Polished off our second bottle yesterday.

My poor liver.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh Yes, I love that stuff! The wax is so cool on the bottle. A few Xmas'es ago I had a very long night with a bottle very similar to this one..

Yup, that's the stuff.

: insert still feeling nauseous emoticon here :