Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Kruase Catalog

Is Kruase still the best starting point for darkside? I never really have done darkside, but I had a friend that was really into darkside, and I seem to remember that was the place to go to for info. So if I am going to buy the book, Kruase is the book still, right?

"I am sorry you are unhappy with the care you recieved, is their anything I can do for you right now, how about some high speed lead therapy?" - A qoute from my wife's nursing forum

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." – Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Options
    Dawg144Dawg144 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭
    Other than the "u" and "a" being transposed, "Krause" is still the book. image
  • Options
    oppps, lol. At least I got all the letters in there image Thanks, I was looking at them on Ebay.. I seem to remember them organized differently, but its good to know where to start. How are the prices compared to the real world?

"I am sorry you are unhappy with the care you recieved, is their anything I can do for you right now, how about some high speed lead therapy?" - A qoute from my wife's nursing forum

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." – Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices in Krause vary from the real market sometimes, but that's to be expected for such a large, all-encompassing reference.

In many cases, Krause is the ONLY reference for some countries/issues.

It is definitely THE reference to have, if you have nothing else. One could call it the Darksiders' "Bible", if you like.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.