Home Sports Talk
Options

Anybody here miss the NFL season?

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not to worry too much, training camp opens in about 4 months and the draft is next month. It won't be too much longer before you can once again revel in the grunting of gridiron gladiators and all other things NFL.

In the meantime have a brew and engage in a serious discussion about the new rule prohibiting long hair, ala Troy Pamalou [did I spell that right?].

Comments

• Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.S. Baseball is dull and boringimage
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>P.S. Baseball is dull and boringimage >>

Believe me, NOT if your a Sox fan! Ofcourse I miss my Pats, but the love is spread around to my Sox so its all good. image
  • Options
    Football can wait, its baseball time!
    My baseball and MMA articles-
    http://sportsfansnews.com/author/andy-fischer/

imagey
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942
    Not really, as much as I love football I like to see the season and playoffs come to its logical end and then start up again in the fall. I wouldn't want to watch any sport year round.

Looking forward to the NFL draft of course. image
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, football is the greatest in my opinion, but baseball is the perfect summer game. I'm getting ready for lots of Phillies wins.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Haven't seen or payed any attention to baseball or basketball in years, but I'm glad when football season ends.

During the NFL season I spend about 40 hours per week going to games, watching games on TV,
    watching the NFL network and ESPN, reading about my team on the internet, checking on my fantasy teams and on and on ...

I use the non-NFL part of the year to actually get real things done in my life. image
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    I only watch football for the playoffs; and even then im longing for Baseball games. I love and appreciate the statistics, the history, the lore and legend of the game.
  • Options
    So happy baseball is back. Great game to watch, but yea can't wait for football to start. It seems like it's one of ten teams that always make the playoffs in baseball but football is always interesting ya just never know how it's going to shake out.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they
    wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're
    going to feel all day. "
    ~Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Broncos need to worry about McRib sauce, and big mac wrappers taking out their offense!

JS
  • Options
    NOPE!!!!!
  • Options

I Miss it, but until we get a QB (Vikings) F'it...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Ya.....I can't wait for the Bills to miss the playoffs again!image

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET
  • Options
    MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>Ya.....I can't wait for the Bills to miss the playoffs again!image >>

I still find it amazing that the Bills could lose four super bowls in a row.
  • Options
    Heck no! It's baseball time, baby! Could care less about football until Octoberimage
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"