Home Sports Talk
Options

KC Chiefs propose a rule change

kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
Yes, the Chiefs are apparently in a position where they don't need to spend the offseason worrying about silly things like free-agency or the draft. They've put together such a great team that they can spend their time proposing a rule to ban long hair on the football field.

Hey Carl/Herm/Clark or whoever's stupid idea this was, let's concentrate on trying to win more than 4 mother ****ing games next year instead of how long Troy Polomalu's hair is. I'm pretty sure the key to winning lies more in finding a way to score more than 12 points a game than finding a way to get Al Harris to cut his dreads.

In fact, I seem to remember getting rolled by the Steelers 2 years ago, and Polomalu picking a pass and the only way anyone was able to bring him down was when LJ snatched him up by the hair and flung him to the turf. If anything KC should to be proposing that everyone should have long hair, that way we have a chance to tackle them when we are chasing them on the way to the end zone.

These clowns continue to find ways to make me more and more ashamed to be a Chiefs fan. I can't wait to see what comes of the draft next month.
Travis

Comments

• Options
    That's pretty stupid. Tackling by the hair is legal, so I think KC should be going the other way on this.
  • Options

<< <i>let's concentrate on trying to win more than 4 mother ****ing games next year instead of how long Troy Polomalu's hair is. >>

Mark
    --------------------------------------------
    NFL HOF RC SET
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That's pretty stupid. Tackling by the hair is legal, so I think KC should be going the other way on this. >>

Tackling by the hair isn't legal, the Chiefs got a 15 yard penalty on the play.
  • Options
    Actually tackling by the hair is legal. It is considered "part of the players uniform", and the only reason Larry Johnson was penalized in '06 was for unsportsmanlike conduct after the tackle.

Personally I don't have a problem with players having long hair. I agree with you kcballboy about the Chiefs needing to worry more about their team than what Troy's hair looks like.

JFC
    Chinooks RULE!!!