Home Sports Talk

Kaz Matsui has surgery....

yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
For an anal fissure!!! What the heck is he doing with himself back there for that to happen??? uggh...

Comments

• fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    ask Gary, i think he knows
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if its any consolation Hemmoroids are a common thing? I dont know, but I still drafted him- he might be a nice option to have if he gets his "situation" cleared up.. image
  • yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    LOL yeah, hemmoroids are common....fistulas are NOT
    YIKES!!!!
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>LOL yeah, hemmoroids are common....fistulas are NOT
    YIKES!!!! >>

surgical techniques these days are so good that fistulas are not common post-surgery for roids. Hmmm
  • Most anal fissures are caused by stretching of the anal mucosa beyond its capability.

Ok now you guys are making me second quess myself for drafting this guy! image
    Maybe he is changing his position to becoming a catcher? image
  • LOL clearly he is not a good catcher....ill prepared for the task at hand.

...from wikipedia:
    Treatment
    For many years up until 1995, customary treatment included warm baths, topical anesthetics, stool bulking agents, mechanical anal stretching, and, sometimes, surgery.[1] In 1995, doctors began using nitroglycerine cream (topical 1 percent isosorbide dinitrate) but found it less acceptable for long-term use due to patients developing a tolerance to the drug.[1] In 1998, Italian researchers reported injecting botulinum toxin into the anal sphincter to promote healing by relieving anal spasm through relaxation of the muscle.

so...mechanical stretching or BOTOX injections.. ow.
    I think the surgery is a better choice at this point.

• John Rocker told you guys what happens to people that spend too much time in New York!image
    image You guys are FREAKING me out!!!
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I mentioned this in my 'Stros thread.

It's a politically correct term for really bad hemroids.

Don't think it would be karma-wise to make fun of a situation that very well could happen to you at any time.

He's actually ahead in recovery time and should be back soon.

Thanks for your concern.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • I guess everything is bigger in Texas
    LOL Barry...A fistula can be a LOT worse than a hemmoriod. In fact, a fistula is acually a hole that extends and attatches to another internal organ or another part of the bowel...sometimes even the urinary bladder. Fistulas can be a serious thing and for curious reasons on a young adult!
  • fandangofandango Posts: 2,622
    i believe these things are common in the homosexual population.....

i always wondered about KAZ..he has that look about him...
    Unless we should call him Godzilla instead of Hideki cuz there must be some giant turds going out if there isnt something going in!

I think Im gonna go puke now....
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>i believe these things are common in the homosexual population..... >>

Speaking from personal experiences, huh?

: snickers :

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts