Home Sports Talk

ESPNU- college hockey?

Does anyone know if ESPNU is televising the college hockey playoff games this weekend?

Thanks,

Jeff

Comments

• dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    Yup
  • MichiganMichigan Posts: 4,942

<< <i>Yup >>

Go Spartans!!!! Even though they are the defending champs I don't have high hopes for a repeat this year.

<< <i>

<< <i>Yup >>

Go Spartans!!!! Even though they are the defending champs I don't have high hopes for a repeat this year. >>

LOL, **** State!!! Michigan all the way this year.
  • sagardsagard Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭
    Usually the Fox Sports locals will pick up the feeds as well.

As for the tourney Michigan was far and away the best team I've seen this year. They were able to generate offense at will both times they faced the Gophers. Unfortunately I still think Sauer has the ability to blow it for them.

I think we will see Mich/CC and UND/Miami in the Frozen Four with UND beating CC in the final. Hopefully the Gophers will sneak into Denver but they haven't beaten two quality opponents in a weekend all season, until last weekend. image

<< <i>Usually the Fox Sports locals will pick up the feeds as well.

As for the tourney Michigan was far and away the best team I've seen this year. They were able to generate offense at will both times they faced the Gophers. Unfortunately I still think Sauer has the ability to blow it for them.

I think we will see Mich/CC and UND/Miami in the Frozen Four with UND beating CC in the final. Hopefully the Gophers will sneak into Denver but they haven't beaten two quality opponents in a weekend all season, until last weekend. image >>

Yeah, Sauer has a history of being a bit erratic, but he finished out the year playing quite well. Michigan is an explosive team, so they are able to cover Sauers mistakes with scoring frequently enough. Fact is though, one bad game from him now and that will probably spell the end of their season.

Gophs are still a tough team and it would be fun to see that matchup again. Go Blue
  • CC takes it ,if only I had tickets for this weekend , the games 10 miles from my house
    later jeff
    set needs
    03/04 & 05/06 topps black
    72-77 topps baseball raw
    72-75 topps football raw
    any years santo,williams,banks,
    payton,butkus,sayers,piccalo,ditka,hampton
    wantlist

good transactions katscards,swartz1,packman,Salinas
    CC has a great shot, but a very tough draw. I think they can use the home ice and make the Frozen Four. After that they need a bit of help. I don't think they can get through two games vs. Michigan then the UND or Miami. If they get just a little help from say SCSU/BC/Gophers/UW/DU in the other brackets they could easily be hoisting the banner.

ESPNU has four games and my wife is out of town. It's going to be awesome.
    Huge day/night for the CCHA. Michigan/Mich State/Notre Dame school their opposition. Clarkson with a very nice win. Hopefully after tomorrow Eastern hockey is done for the year. image
  • ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,470 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Huge day/night for the CCHA. Michigan/Mich State/Notre Dame school their opposition. Clarkson with a very nice win. Hopefully after tomorrow Eastern hockey is done for the year. image >>

Bwwwuuuuaaahhhhh!!!!! Go BC!!!! image
    Just got back from Denver.

BC looks to be a buzzsaw right now. 6-1 over UND.

We are denied the super power showdown though as Michigan melted down vs. Notre Dame.

The final should be all BC, just like last year. image