Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Newbie - Submission Help?!?

Hey there. I am new to PSA and have a quick question. I thought the Collector's Club membership involved a 7 day business day period and then your cards were graded. My submission time is almost double that now and my cards aren't even close to being graded. Is that normal?

Comments

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the free submissions you get for joining? If so, the turnaround time, which I believe is an estimate, is 7 business days. There are also these guidelines that had to be followed:

1) All free submissions, whether it is 6 or 12, have to be submitted at the same time.
    2) No card valued over $500 can be sent in with a free submission.
    3) Tickets, Super-sized Cards, T3's and Autographed Cards* are not allowed on this voucher.

*Autographed cards from the manufacturer from 1998 to present are allowed on this voucher. All other autographed cards must be submitted under the Autographed Card Grading and Authentication service.

If it was the free submissions you get for joining, and you followed all those rules, and are really that far past 7 business days, then I would give customer service a call at (800) 325-1121. Hope that helps.
  • Options

Giovanni