Home Sports Talk
Options

Canseco on A-Rod: I introduced him to a juice dealer, and he hit on my wife...

Comments

• Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    When asked about the steroid bit, A-Rod says "I really, absolutely, have no reaction."

When asked about Canseco's wife, he says "I don't know how to answer that."

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldnt suprise me one bit if either were true
  • Options
    Wouldn't surprise me one bit if A-rod was a mindless moron.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    lol

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    As an avid Pay-Rod hater, the last few years have brought a large amount of joy for me. Sure, I'm disappointed that he continues to put up big regular season numbers, but on the plus side, there's the post-season choking, the "Karate-Chop" incident against the RedSox, the "I got it" incident against the Bluejays, and many more on-the-field gafs that make him look like the moron he is. In addition, all of his off-the-field gafs have also been enjoyable. To me, the ultimate icing on the cake would be if proof comes out that the guy also juiced it up because that would basically negate all of his career numbers... and at this point, that's the only thing the idiot has leftimage!
    Jim G
    All-time favorite athletes:
    Steve Sax, Steve Garvey, Larry Bird, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Andre Agassi, Karch Kiraly, Wayne Gretzky, Ichiro Suzuki, Andres Galarraga, Greg Maddux.
    "Make the world a better place... punch both A-Rods in the face (Alex Rodriguez and Andy Roddick)!"
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    More than anything, Canseco is wanting to stay in the lime light. Every time the steroid stuff quiets down, he then comes up with a new big name and a story. Im getting bored with it.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Canseco first played for the A's in the 1980s he was very young and was married to his first wife, Esther. Esther and Jose were both very short tempered and they lived in a very high end community in the East Bay.

People I know that lived in the community at that time would tell me stories about Jose and Esther having knock down drag out screaming matches with each other in the community, both at their property and at common areas (including the country club facilities). Further, they both drove fast, fancy cars and regularly were pulled over for speeding. Police were required on many occasions to appear and diffuse domestic disturbances between Jose and Esther. Needless to say, the marriage did not last.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Roid Rage
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>the "Karate-Chop" incident against the RedSox, the "I got it" incident against the Bluejays, >>

I kinda like the bush-league crap. It makes the game a little more raw and interesting. Along with rude stuff like take-out slides, brush back pitchs, or the beanball.

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25