Home Metal Detecting
Options

missed out today.

went to the fleamarket this morning and for the first time saw not 1 but 2 metal detectors. a old whites and a something hunter sorry minds gone blank. any how the one guy wanted $35 for the so called hunter and another guy was asking $30 for his.it was early on so kept browsing. i was basically looking for coins or sportcards.this is the fleamarket at the central floida fairgrounds in orlando if you haerd of it before.anyhow takes maybe 2 hours to walk the entire place on sundays. less venders. since selling my detector i wanted to have one to take back to conn with me.so i get there at 9 and by 11.30 im ready to go . not much goin on so i swing towards the back lot where both guys are set up and im thinking no matter what im goin home with a decent machine. WRONG AGAIN both men packed up and split. let another good deal get away!!!! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE>

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go back next weekend- they might still be there, and might still have the machines.

Unless you're going back up North before that?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.