Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Usual Suspects ROUND 2 TAG! Sign up here, limited to Rd 1 members, please read my last post (6/10 up

Here are the participants from Round 1:

1 MorganHunter2 (the walking wounded) image
2 Cullenbryant image
3 TorinoCobra71 (on the mend) image
4 Boom image
5 Slipgate image But still time to change your mind image
6 DocMortar (recovering!) image
7 BigJohnD image
8 eyoung429 image
9 Millertime image But still time to change your mind image
10 bstat1020 image
11 BRdude image

Anybody want to do Round 2 with a fresh box of coins?

And if there are any coins of interest from Round 1, please post 'em here. The 90-O Comet, The 78 8th Chiop in Ear VAM, the 1/4 eagle are mine, the gold bullion coin, and the circ Morgans are mine, but the rest are fair game (yes, not that many left over!).

Will likely launch around April 15 imageimageimageimageimage

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    TorinoCobra71TorinoCobra71 Posts: 8,024 ✭✭✭
    HMMMMM...... and a little birdie told me.....errrrr........sign me up! As long as I am not a turkey any more! imageimageimage

TorinoCobra71
  • Options
    HMMMMM

depends

will you swap wooden nickels?

After my surgery bills that is about all i have......

Oh- maybe a new list post would be a good way to see what will be tossed in the mixz
  • Options
    Musky1011Musky1011 Posts: 3,899 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I geuss I'm out

Thnx for not letting me do thisimage

Jim
    Pilgrim Clock and Gift Shop.. Expert clock repair since 1844

Menomonee Falls Wisconsin USA

http://www.pcgs.com/SetRegistr...dset.aspx?s=68269&ac=1">Musky 1861 Mint Set
  • Options
    bstat1020bstat1020 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭
    If you post a new list it might sway me into the yes crowd!image
  • Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody not on the above list and who wants in should shoot me a private message. I would like to hold the number to 10 or 11, and a couple of people on the first list will likely pass for personal reasons or just not interested at this time. But if they all sign up, then this one is full for now, and I did commit to these people that they would be in Round 2 if they wanted in. This last one started in November, and I'll get the box around the end of March - about four months. That's just how long it takes, and the intent is that this be an enjoyable and leisurly way for the participants to look over the coins in hand.

I hope that answers everybody's question on this, but if not, shoot me a pm.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    BigJohnDBigJohnD Posts: 329 ✭✭✭
    PM sent, and I'm in for round 2.
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    I'm in JB, PM sent alsoimage
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    I'll have to bow out of this one. I'm headed out of town for 2 weeks and I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back.

Millertime
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Honestly - do you REALLY think being away for the next 2 weeks will have any bearing on this? image

It'll be a LOT longer than 2 weeks B4 you "see" that box, Millertime. image
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    By the time I get back it will take me a month to get caught up at work plus we're starting a good-sized remodeling project on the house. Now if a list is posted and I see something I just can't resist maybe I'll reconsider.

Millertime
  • Options
    eyoung429eyoung429 Posts: 6,374
    I'm in again....pm sent!
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
  • Options
    JB,
    Count me in.
    Doc
  • Options
    Hopefully 2 tags won't intercept a fellow player- that could be a disaster sittin in wait.

A Navy Seal was given the Congressional Medal of Honor- Posthumously.

Another SAD day in this world- when a man dies and can't enjoy the parade.
  • Options

<< <i>Hopefully 2 tags won't intercept a fellow player- that could be a disaster sittin in wait.

<< <i>

As Ted Kennedy said, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

• Options

<< <i>Hopefully 2 tags won't intercept a fellow player- that could be a disaster sittin in wait. >>

<< <i>As Ted Kennedy said, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. >>

Heck, Ask EYOUNG429. he mailed out ClayChasers Tag Box one day the got mine the next. Talk about Nirvana..... imageimage

TC71
  • Options
    It was.....but all in all, I had fun with it image

(although I did kinda forget to take one of the coins that I was swapping in Clay's....Boom and Clay both caught it...I just thought that I misplaced it.....)
    This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM image

• Options
    Is this thang ready to go?????????????????????????????????????????
  • Options
    Update, for those who what to know. I'm looking at the end of April or so for launch of Round 2. I am still in the process of determining what coins will go in, and I would like to have a nice selection of new material for the initial box. I figure that the group does not want to see the same coins twice.

If there are any coins from the final list from Round 1 that you are interested in, post here or send me a pm. I'd be willing to put most of them back in, except for the 90-O Comet.

• Options
    I'ma bumpin it for fun
  • Options
    Update,

I'm still digging out from all the stuff left over from tax season, but I still plan on hosting a tag. So, I still need to do a bunch of coin housekeeping and assemble a box of coins that are worthy of the tag members time and expense to receive and ship out the box.

TC, if you are ready launch, it may be good to do so before I do to keep the lions fed........

• Options

<< <i>Update,

I'm still digging out from all the stuff left over from tax season, but I still plan on hosting a tag. So, I still need to do a bunch of coin housekeeping and assemble a box of coins that are worthy of the tag members time and expense to receive and ship out the box.

TC, if you are ready launch, it may be good to do so before I do to keep the lions fed........ >>

Will do. I will move up my Launch date. I will post further info when I am ready. Lets shoot for May 10th or so.

• Options
    John- depending on when YOU launch the scud missile- it could cross my path with the TC box! hell 2 to choose and a show in between-

I better find a few to play with.

might need to go to the bank..
  • Options

<< <i>John- depending on when YOU launch the scud missile- it could cross my path with the TC box! hell 2 to choose and a show in between-

might need to go to the bank.. >>

SCUD? Man, I thought my coins were better than that image

Teaser - may go in:

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>John- depending on when YOU launch the scud missile- it could cross my path with the TC box! hell 2 to choose and a show in between-

might need to go to the bank.. >>

SCUD? Man, I thought my coins were better than that image

Teaser - may go in:

image >>

I'm callin you out on this one- I DARE YOU TO PUT THIS IN.....

and I might toss a Morgan into the mix(not an ordinary fleabag Morgie either)........

now the battle is on- anyone want to toss a high ender in the mix??????
  • Options

<< <i>and I might toss a Morgan into the mix(not an ordinary fleabag Morgie either)........

now the battle is on- anyone want to toss a high ender in the mix?????? >>

I know I have seen this before in a couple of other tag threads, I just cant quite put my finger on it..........

TC71

• Options
    Hmmmm......may have to throw in a non-problem slabbed CBH.

• Options
    Earl, Isn't that the Bustie I got for you? Man, I'm spoiling you.

That rainbow CC PCGS 64 weren't no Baby either. Wonder if I still have a picture of it?

I'm gonna cry if I lost my picture. image
  • Options
    Nope, that isn't the one from the TT auction. The CC is in my sdb.......she isn't going anywhere unless back to you.

• Options
    Yeah! Irealized that AFTER I posted, Sweet coin Earl.image

Do what you can with those images.

From what I've seen, it's a VAM.
  • Options
    Hey ClayChaser...............

TorinoCobra71
  • Options
    How 'bout I buy up a bunch of SBA's for you guys, and you send me these nice coins you posted??

Now, thems some coins, boys....

• Options
    Anybody like this one? (PCGS bodybag)

• Options
    Hey ClayChaser, you are Five days away from the launching of your coin tag. Are ya still on schedule?

TC
  • Options
    6/10/08

Is this one starting.....

late?
  • Options
    This is like the airlines ... another delay!

I gotta put it off til late summer. The good news is there will be some really nifty type coins in the box......

• Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is like the airlines ... another delay! >>

Well, hope we get a meal or maybe some FF miles out of it or somethingimageimage ya know we do have a "bill of rights"image
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options
    Every time I get that stupid announcement that my flight is delayed I usually go up to the desk and scream bloody hell- and I get a upgrade in seat assignment

I'M SCREAMING BLOODY HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

as Larry the cable Guy once said

GETERDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Jut got back from a 2 week cross country tour including meeting up with BigJohnD in Chicago, wife toasting the water pump on the family over the road truckster in Phoenix at 114 degrees, and a train mess up on the return entailing a 9 hour bus ride to Kansas City, then seeing the outlaws in ABQ nd now finally back in CA.

Hey Dawg, that 1st class seat is MINE!

• Options
    that means this party is aboot to start..

Now I can sit back an enjoy the show..

I want 3rd in line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Window seat...
  • Options
  • Options
    The claychaser is alive and well, and back from a rather long vacation to Chicago, Michigan, Albuquerque, Phoenix and finally back to SoCal.

I have had some time to relflect on where the collection is going, and I'm now giving the starting box some real thought. But, if anyone wants to go 1st, it's fine by me!

Does this one wet your whistle? 7/11/08 - sold it! But I have another PCGS graded dirty one, but not pic.

• Options
    The BoomMeister is also still alive & kicking!

Don't worry about the Mule, just load the wagon! image
  • Options
    Time to kick this mule in gear clay, summer is almost over, and I need a few for LB to swap and bop with.