Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Calling lordmarcovan

I put a couple of ceramis images up this morning just for you, I'll spend the rest of the weekend just imaging everything and load a few more up Sunday.

My SiteMy Site

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Got any blue or green feather-edge wares or slipware?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    JCMhoustonJCMhouston Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭
    Nothing like that I'm afraid, I did put a Newhall teabowl & saucer c.1790 and some hand painted pieces by Machin c. 1805, on the page this morning though. Most of my stuff is blue printed or painted pieces, with a few decorative things like the Machin just to liven the display case up.
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found bits and sherds like your Machin piece on some of the old plantation sites where we've gone relic hunting.

I love that Newhall piece, and the "Trench Mortar" story is interesting! image

I could get into stuff like that, but I would be terrified to collect ceramics or glass, particularly in a house with three indoor cats! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.