Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Getting some cards graded for my set registry, need a little help please.

Hey everybody,

I'm sending in a few cards with the $12 special with the 10 day service and I was wondering if I can get an autographed card graded with "only auto grade" and not the card grade?

If so, how do I do that? Were do I specify that? Does it have to be on a seperate form? Also, I wan't to sent in a card to PSADNA, does that have to be on a separate form? Any help is appreciated! image

Giovanni

Comments

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    If you send a card in on the $12 service level here is what will happen.

If the card is older than 1998 or the card was signed in person (ie, not obtained by the card company) the card must be submitted under the PSA/DNA serivce ($20/card).

If the card is 1998 or newer and the card was not signed in person (ie, a factory issued auto) the card can be submitted but will come back with a grade for the card only.

If you want only a grade for the auto, it needs to sent into PSA/DNA only. That would be the only way to get the auto graded.

The rule with PSA is that when sending in for different service levels (and tallboys, supersize, coins etc.) they all have to be on a separate invoice. For example I sent in some cards for PSA/DNA, but one was a tall boy...that meant I had to use two invoices.

With all questions regarding submissions please call customer service. Take my post as a general guideline. These are how things have worked for me, but I dont work at PSA. Also I have had orders put on hold for various reasons with regard to service level but were for other reasons that are arcaine. But please call customer service for all final answers.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    That kinda stinks image But PSA is still the best company I have dealt with, so no problem.

Thank you very much for the info! image

Giovanni