Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Question on ebayer

Anyone here ever dealt with vernon.coin or is he a member of the forums here?
Todd

Comments

• Options
    RickeRicke Posts: 677
    I've purchased supplies before - they were fast and fiendly.
  • Options
    johnsim03johnsim03 Posts: 992 ✭✭

<< <i>I've purchased supplies before - they were fast and fiendly. >>

Hi Ricke:

Did you mean friendly? image

John
    John C. Knudsen, LM ANA 2342, LM CSNS 337
    SFC, US Army (Ret.) 1974-1994
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    He can sometimes beat Brent-Kruegar pricing. When he does I buy from him. Always easy as can be.
    Becky
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    He is very nice to deal with however, a word of caution when purchasing non-PVC coin flips. I bought some and when I got them
    and opened the package they smelled like a brand new shower curtain which in my experience is not a PVC safe flip. But outside of that
    he is a no problem guy.
  • Options
    RickeRicke Posts: 677
    haha... yes friendly.

I purchased airtites from them, and needed a variety of different sizes in one order. Had no problems.
  • Options
    ASUtoddASUtodd Posts: 1,312 ✭✭
    I purchased a 99 Proof set box and COA from him. However, the box in the picture from the auction was not the box I received. The box in the auction was free of damage, tape, and defects....the box I received had a piece of scotch tape on it, surface damage from where someone had removed some tape, and a white sticker. I only paid $1.99 + $3.25 shipping for the box so it isn't a real big loss. I sent him a message on this and he said to return the box and he would refund...at my expense... I know Ebay isn't perfect, and someone with over 50,000 plus auctions going can't keep up with everything, but it is the small things like not having an accurate picture that tick me off somewhat. I bid on his auction because of the condition of the box, not the price. Had I known what I was getting I wouldn't have bid. His auction did not state that the picture was not one of the box I would receive either. I sent him a reply requesting that he put a line in his auction to say, "Box picture may not be one you receive". Now my dilema, to leave negative feedback ona $1.99 auction?? Sometimes I think I am being nit-picky, but I make every attempt to make my auctions as accurate as possible I guess I expect others to do the same. Oh well, c'est la vie.
    Todd