Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

MPL Population Report REVISED Update

I have been trying to get an up to date population report of MPL's for each of the three major TPG's that report. (ie) PCGS, NGC, & ANACS. This information is now available free on each graders website, but showing the information combined has not been done. My other post for the 1909VDB comes out kinda disjointed, so I am attaching a form that you may be able to print for your records. I know the numbers are small but I think there is a magnifyer you can use. If this works out, I'll try to create the same information by grade and color designation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I spent some time and worked up the breakout by grade and color designation. I developed the data using an excel worksheet which I then made a photo and tried to create a 50k file for upload. It wound up in me breaking the detail data into two files (mattepopdetail1x & mattepopdetail2x) The problem is clearity of the numbers and I'm not sure if those of you who are interested will be able to read it even with magnification. If anyone has a better way for me to communicate this stuff let me know. As a result of all the detail stuff I found out that ANACS numbers I reported the other day were WRONG. Some doubling up, so the true numbers are 87 matte proof coins LESS. I have updated my mattepop2008hist file to correct for this. So........as of March 18th, there are 2,577 slabbed by PCGS, 1,431 slabbed by NGC and 791 slabbed by ANACS for a grand total of 4,799 out of 15,314 minted or 31.3%. Steveimage

Comments