Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I am now a proud owner of a piece of LordM! :)

Thank you for this amazing present, Rob! I'm happy to finally own a Cap'n'Ray with such fantastic provenance image

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am now a proud owner of a piece of LordM! image >>

imageimageimage

It was the least I could do, what with you up and giving me an unsolicited loan like that when I was in a cash crunch. It was the least you would let me do.

I'm ashamed to admit I've already forgotten what the hidden coin in the pic was. I remember the 8R and the other one, but the third, which is concealed in the picture, was a last-minute addition I found while going through my holey duplicates when I got the Vest ready for the Macon show.

Funny, that 8R has nicer toning than I remember. Cool. I have an 1844-Zs on the Vest.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Very nice. image
  • Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, the other small one is the 1810 1/2 Real from Mexico City! Very awesome present image
  • Options
    Silvereagle82Silvereagle82 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭
    Let's give it up for

Lordmarcovan
    The Holey of Holeys

imageimageimage
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember, now. I thought I should add a colonial piece.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    That's such a beautiful, sincere and perfect gesture. I'm so glad both of you are part of this forum.image

~
  • Options
    direwolf1972direwolf1972 Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭
    I'll be damned.... an ex-lordmarcovan pedigree... i must be psychic.
    I'll see your bunny with a pancake on his head and raise you a Siamese cat with a miniature pumpkin on his head.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to get him to sit still for this.