Home Stamps Forum

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I guess it's time for some zzzzzz's again.
Or my favorite song:
"oh when even the tumbleweeds stop moving"

Comments

• KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

The Philately Blog updates on a regular basis. That isn't enough for you? image

• "Oh YEAH, I "LIVE"for The Philately Blog, I think I would rather try to count tree rings on petrified wood. I guess it IS just never ' enough.'
  • Wow this board is really dying...
  • I like looking at soccer's stuff because I get to see what stamps are being used
    in other countries.

Maybe if Laceupboots would bring back the dancing troupe the place would liven up.
  • A little activity is always good.
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep checking back, every day or two.
    I just bought a collection of stamps only to find out the top of the stamps are stuck to the pages
    200.00 face value including 4 1053 five dollar hamiltons
    so much for a good deal
  • This happens alot, I get crappy deals sometimes but try to make up for it with with the few really good deals. Did you pay much over face?
  • SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    under face so it's not a total loss
    but I wish i had checked them before purchasing

> I guess it's time for some zzzzzz's again
  • OK but just for the record : Mike Sherman, this is an old thread I didn't revive it (ha ha)

Tummblewwweeeeedddddd !!!!!

• So did Tickles live exactly 10 years?

> So did Tickles live exactly 10 years?

One day less than ten. I didn't realize this until we went to figure out the dates for a grave marker.

Tickles was a good cat. She was shy but always a blessing to be with. I will miss her a lot.
  • I love cats too, we have 4 (besides the ones that come to our back door) Oldest is 14 2nd is 8 and 2 that are 10 months old , never a dull moment unless they're ALL passed out. Sorry to hear about tickles, I had to put one of my other cats to sleep about 4 years ago and she was only 7 1/2.
  • Uh one more time ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

LOL. This is a great place to go if you want to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's image

• Where's better?
  • Tu hay he Gandoo da bacha, Bechan Chod da putter.
  • ?

Currently down to only five threads.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....at least the stamps forum is doing better than the moribund autographs forum image
  • Surely it will pick up again...

I just love this thread image
    Tumbleweed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Put a "B" in front of that and it's like a Bee flying through the air BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
  • Well at least the bored (board I mean) has picked up some, do your part keep it going : )
  • carscars Posts: 1,904
    I hate licking stamps, Thank god for adhesive image
    Its all relative
  • jeeeez nobody....

> jeeeez nobody....

LOL. Yes, it's looking bad when you can't even catch a Z here image
  • z

Should we resurrect the blog? image
  • You mean the fdc blog? NO WAY!

Yawn. Even with a bit more activity from valiant posters this is still a great place to catch a nice little nap .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Wake up everybody la la la lala
  • Where is everyone, aren't most of you guys off weekends?
  • YEP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No matter what, this thread is the old reliable zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • I'll just go light some bottle rockets ~~~~~~~~EEEEEEEEEEI> Kaboom!
  • ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • I know what I can do, I can start a blog about 3 cent bank notes and another blog about grills and another about ribbed paper, or I can tell you about planning to send in one stamp for a cert. and at the last minute changing my mind but forgetting to change the paperwork to reflect the change. The last one is of course a shame on me!!!!
  • Yes please add as much as you can, I will reply. I have been thinking of writing on my search for the still UNacquired brown orange shade of the 279B , and how the one expert I know only has one copy himself . I have yet to EVER actually see an example.

If you guys keep on making postings of substance you will absolutely and completely ruin this thread. Where will we go then to get a good nap in?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • That's true