Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

This quarter's PCGS Collectors Club Submission Special should be.......

I think PCGS is always looking for innovative ideas regarding the quarterly Collectors Club Submission Special. PCGS has added many new variety Registry sets lately and many of the required coins must be attributed. I know of some collectors that don't want to pay another submission fee for these coins to be attributed. Other collectors feel that a variety coin should've been graded/attributed correctly the first time. Like my 1982 Lincoln I had graded 2 years ago, should've graded 1982 Large Date Copper. Well, April 1st is approaching and a new quarterly special is in the works. Don't most of us own a coin that, now, needs to be attributed? This is the perfect scenario for PCGS to alleviate some of the pain from double submission fees on certain variety coins. This quarter's PCGS Collectors Club Submission Special is: send in a variety and have it attributed for free. Yes sir, I can see it now.

RegistryNut image

Comments

• Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good to me..I have 10 sitting here ready to go!!!!

Ws
    Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This would include say FS #'s right?

I have a 1982-No/P MS67FB that just says No/P and I would Love to get Strong Strike with an FS # attributed to it.

Good Idea!

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.