Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Can this be the cheapest Wilt Chamberlain 1999-00 Inkredible Auto EVER???

Check out this 1999-00 UD Retro Inkredible autograph sale of Wilt Chamberlain! LINKY

Was this a mistake? If so, does the buyer have the right to collect the card once paid? image

Giovanni

Comments

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Very possible there was trade involved with that transaction or some sort of a deal to save him ebay/paypal fees.
  • Options

<< <i>Very possible there was trade involved with that transaction or some sort of a deal to save him ebay/paypal fees. >>

yep
  • Options
    But how would he insure something like that when shipped? Would he insure it for $1500 or something? And what happens if it gets lost or damaged for some reason? The proof of the value would be a print out of the sale right? So, wouldn't they see the value is $50? LOL

How would that work out? I know its a long shot that anything would happen during shipping anyway, but he surely never know with the post office, and it could be a freak accident, that would definetly stink!

Giovanni
  • Options
    VitoCo1972VitoCo1972 Posts: 6,127 ✭✭✭
    Wow - I sure hope that was a trade. I would have offered 500. That is a TOUGH card. I never really started the set because I knew I could never afford it.
  • Options

<< <i>Wow - I sure hope that was a trade. I would have offered 500. That is a TOUGH card. I never really started the set because I knew I could never afford it. >>

I know, that Chamberlain sure as gona crazy in price!

I wish I would have bought one back in 99-00 image

I think it was selling from $300 to $600 I belive, something like that, but now $1500 to like $2000 sometimes I think.

Very nice set to try and complete!!! image

Giovanni
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

Ebay might want to investigate that.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Ebay might want to investigate that. >>

HAHAHAHA Like they would do that. The wont even take fake cards off the site most of the time.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it be a mistake?

Don't get it.

I have his auto in his book from1973.

Don't really remember how I got this book - I think it may be from a used book store.

mike
    Mike