Home Sports Talk

Website link to help out Patriots fans

Comments

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    correct me if im wrong stevek. but that was the mets website in october! but now we got johan we dont need that anymore!! torch passed to the patriots fans!
  • stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>correct me if im wrong stevek. but that was the mets website in october! but now we got johan we dont need that anymore!! torch passed to the patriots fans! >>

Mets are 0 - 3 in Spring Training. But "don't worry about it" - it's only Spring Training, right?

And about the Patriots...I predicted after the Super Bowl there was no way they get back into the Super Bowl next season, no conceivable way...but I thought they'd at least make the playoffs. Now I'm beginning to believe they might not even do that.

Payback is a beeitch, and the way Belichick ran up the score last season against a number of teams, is going to come back to haunt him bigtime. There's going to be a lot of NFL coaches and players highly motivated to kick the crap out of the Patriots, and now the Patriots may not have the talent to fight back.

Do I hear 8 - 8 for this upcoming season's Patriots? Going once, going twice.....
    Patriots fans - Wave bye-bye to Randy - you're going to be losing him soon.....

.....and say "Hello" to an 8 - 8 season coming up.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image SteveK your awfully motivated about your Pipe Dream Eagles Season next year! Are you discouraged and looking past the Phillies already?

<< <i>image SteveK your awfully motivated about your Pipe Dream Eagles Season next year! Are you discouraged and looking past the Phillies already? >>

Some years from now I want to post that I'm getting a little tired of all these championship parades. LOL