Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

IHC's and a few Lincolns FSH

Paypal is fine and i have many forum references......first, let's begin with a few very nice AU58 Indians (@$29ea.)

1905 (two-tone look)

and now a nice raw 1873 i would grade XF......$160

group of Lincoln sample slabs (i'm building the run of these but here are some dups......$15 takes all 3)

PCI MS65RD 1909 VDB Lincoln (only have one left from the group shot and it has a fingerprint on the obverse--see close up) discounted to $45 due to the print

SEGS Lincoln reduced to $12

1916 Lincoln in XF with woodgrain toning......$8

1962 Proof Lincoln in PCI PF66 DeepCameo with red toning.....$12

i also have been stocking up on 1909 IHC's and Lincolns (no 'S' mints) in collector grades....PM me if interested in these

thanks for looking!
greg

www.brunkauctions.com

Comments

• Options
    Pm sent
    group of Lincoln sample slabs (i'm building the run of these but here are some dups......$15 takes all 3)
  • Options
    savoyspecialsavoyspecial Posts: 7,270 ✭✭✭✭
    sample slabs are gone......everything else available......cant believe somebody hasnt jumped on the Indians!!

greg

www.brunkauctions.com

• Options
    Tdec1000Tdec1000 Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭
    PM SENT thanks Tom
    Awarded the coveted "You Suck" Award on 22 Oct 2010 for finding a 1942/1 D Dime in silver, and on 7 Feb 2011 Cherrypicking a 1914 MPL Cent on Ebay!

Successful BST Transactions!SIconbuster, Meltdown, Mission16, slothman2000, RGjohn, braddick, au58lover, allcoinsrule, commemdude, gerard, lablade, PCcoins, greencopper, kaz, tydye, cucamongacoin, mkman123, SeaEaglecoins, Doh!, AnkurJ, Airplanenut, ArizonaJack, JJM,Tee135,LordMarcovan, Swampboy, piecesofme, Ahrensdad,