Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles fans... how would RANDY MOSS look inna birds Uni :)

HyperionHyperion Posts: 7,438 ✭✭✭
way more stable, personality wise than TO....

he costs nothing except money, we keep our 3 corners (well, 2 and move 1 to safety)

whatcha think? he'd look good opposite curtis, with baskett/brown/whomever in the slot image (or curtis in the slot!!!!)

WOOP!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image Dont get too excited, your Eagles would need more than Moss to get deep into the playoffs image
  • Options

<< <i>image Dont get too excited, your Eagles would need more than Moss to get deep into the playoffs image >>

C
    H
    O
    K
    E
    A
    R
    T
    I
    S
    T

dood, I can't believe you even post anymore after the way your squad CHOKED against the Giants.
    never was there a more worthless and utterly forgettable 18-0 run.

means
    absolutely
    nothing.
  • Options
    Just like your once in a blue moon appearances here, along with your useless banter.

Its all about the Super Bowl rings, too bad your team of the month dont have any huh? Pretty sad that your getting all wet thinking about New England dumping their scraps on the free agent market so bottom feeders like the Eagles can pick up used goods image

Your too easy, now move along...
  • Options

<< <i>Just like your once in a blue moon appearances here, along with your useless banter.

Its all about the Super Bowl rings, too bad your team of the month dont have any huh? Pretty sad that your getting all wet thinking about New England dumping their scraps on the free agent market so bottom feeders like the Eagles can pick up used goods image

Your too easy, now move along... >>

omg, another posing front running new england fan. Pats, Sox, Im sure if the Bruins go far you'll throw something of theirs in your sigline.

pathetic.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just like your once in a blue moon appearances here, along with your useless banter.

omg, another posing front running new england fan. Pats, Sox, Im sure if the Bruins go far you'll throw something of theirs in your sigline.

pathetic. >>

Now thats a pathetic come back. image Your just a simpleton huh? Go to bed Boy.
  • Options
    Please Paul, don't degrade yourself and put a hockey logo in your sig line..EVER lol.
  • Options

<< <i>Please Paul, don't degrade yourself and put a hockey logo in your sig line..EVER lol. >>

image Wont happen Leo!
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriots fans going into a full fledged panic attack? Ah HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And I'd take Moss in an Eagles uniform in a second.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be leap year, Hyperion's spewing the usual nonsense, LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

pathetic. >>

Now thats a pathetic come back. image Your just a simpleton huh? Go to bed Boy. >>

Poser! image
  • Options
    It is always easier to fight for one’s principles than to live up to them-Adlai Stevenson