Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Grades back from PCGS

Well, the verdict is in on the 1935 and 1936 Canadian Dollars... both graded 64.

Experience the World through Numismatics...it's more than you can imagine.

Comments

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not bad, especially for the '36 image
  • Options
    WWWWWW Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    Nice grades. Especially for the 1936. Any color to them?
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no real color... fairly white examples. I thought the 1935 was the nicer of the two

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    coinkatcoinkat Posts: 22,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-15-2008 received by PCGS and grades posted 2-29-2008 and these were economy and with three British Coins with results posted in a separate thread. Overall... I don't think the timing was unreasonable.

I had another submission that was shorter, but that was not economy and that was from 1-15-2208 to 2-14-2008.

That submission included Canadian Dollars... unfortunately, the 1945 failed to get into a 64 holder which was a major disappointment. I think the reverse is about as nice as one can expect for the date.

In the big picture, it is still the same coin and I still like it even though I guess I am at a loss as to why to missed my expectations. I know... perhaps there is something wrong with my expectations...image

The 1948 hit expectations at 62, the 1946 missed expectations as it was also graded a 62 and the 1945 was graded a 63.