Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Warning to all gold holders

I'm buying this weekend so expect to see the price drop like a rock.
Molon Labe

Comments

• Options
    That would be awesome! Then I can buy more gold!image
  • Options
    tincuptincup Posts: 4,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the head's up!! I'll get ready to make some purchases.....!
    ----- kj
  • Options
    ....I wish. I was just getting rolling with a type set, way too expensive now to continue.
  • Options

<< <i>I'm buying this weekend so expect to see the price drop like a rock. >>

I think you will do fine, platinum should do even better image
    Never teach a pig to sing. You'll waste your time and annoy the pig image

• Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't you at least wait until they release the fractional Gold Buffs???
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    percybpercyb Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

Why don't I sell you my gold pieces and then buy them back from you on Monday at a profit. Or you could just send me a check for several K and we'll skip the transaction. image
    "Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world." PBShelley
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it peaked ? Will it hit $1200 ?
    Don't overpay for anything. Wait for a bargain. Not every deal on eBay is a good buy and not ever deal at a coin store or on the BST is , either. So if you just have to get gold, do it wisely !
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it goes down, it'll be back up within a month or so.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    yevrahyevrah Posts: 143 ✭✭
    Buy the dips!!???
    yevrah/harvey

ebay ID: 78terp
    ANA # R-3143946

1899 Mint Set
  • Options
    As long as the Fed keeps cutting interest rates it probably will not be going down very much if at all and from the speech the other day they will cut again on Mar. 18th.
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    we appreciate the heads up, but even you can't stop this train. image
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I buy it every day and sell it every day for a continuall profit percentage. When this bull run is done(and it may be a while), I guarantee you I wont be holding more than 500 bucks worth when the final fall comes, you can count on it!

• Options
    robkoolrobkool Posts: 5,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another reason why I'm selling most of my gold...
  • Options
    If something goes down right after you buy then please buy 1 OZ of PD.
  • Options
    ArtistArtist Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭
    Seriously, you might want to wait a week.

Every time gold hits a record high, I have noticed it generally falls $50.00 within a week or so.

• Options
    BECOKABECOKA Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up. I will make sure to list the stuff I want to sell now. image
  • Options

Thanks for the heads up, when it drops like a rock, we will buy it all up, then it will shoot back up. to where you bought it at, then you can buy it from us,it will drop again image we can do it all over lol

But if you are buying for investment look at this. it seems SILVER IS STILL THE BEST BET ?JMO

Kitco historical charts. start from 2003 to 2008. ,seems like for the money it was a good investment, I made most of my BUYS AT THE 5-7 DOLLAR RANGE
    even paid 10.00 for a few. 3 full sets of ASES and the most Paid for 1 was a 2007 NGC MS69 EARLY(SO CALLED) RELEASE 19.50image
    the 3 1996 ASE's I got on them on a few trades image

These are for my 3 Grandchildren,I now have a new Grandson , but to put together a collection now would be $$$$$$$

Kitco history charts
    Ebay Seller I.D
    the_northern_trading_company
    ace@airadv.net
    imageimage
  • Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭
    Buy on dips - nobody wanted it at $525 when I was buying. so - based on your advice I will sell .
    “When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget the dips. For gold to realize it's final price it has to account for all the mismanagement and manipulation of the past 25 years. That will take a lot longer than the current 6 year bull market has given so far. The banking credit mess has to be fully unwound ($45 Trillion in credit default swaps and then hundreds of Trillions of dollars on interest rate derivatives still to go.). This isn't going to be accomplished in 2008 or even 2009. Think about that when you consider cashing out on gold/silver because it has doubled from when you bought it. Have we seen any improving economic or financial indicators as of yet? Name just one. And citing that Bush will be leaving office within a year is not acceptable (though a reasonable one).

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file