Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

My Leap Day rant

For the third time in this calendar year I have tried to enter cards in my registry only to get the dreaded you cannot add this card because it is registered by another collect etc. etc. message.

So let's dig out the scanner and hook it up and email the card photos front and back to PSA to I can put them in my registry.

Look you inconsiderate b*st*rds when you sell a card delete it.

You can waste all day listing cards, but you cannot take two minutes to delete them.

This has now surpassed people listing the SMR price of a NQ card in their listings when the card is off center as the number 1 pet peeve of sports collecting.

Thanks,
Time for a deep cleansing breath

Comments

• DavidPuddyDavidPuddy Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭
    Twice in the past week I've tried to enter cards into my sets and have gotten the same message. Only problem is the cards are NOT registered in another set!
    I think the Registry updates are screwing everything up.
    "The Sipe market is ridiculous right now"
    CDsNuts, 1/9/15
  • All this stuff is way too complicated for me , I think if I had to worry about a registry or a grade or a pop or a crease or a wrinkle or paper loss I would lose my mind and the hobby would not be worth it for me .

I'm a loose cannon as it is , I don't need something that I enjoy putting me behind bars .

That is not to say I do not understand your frustration , I feel for ya .

Also , I do understand that all I mentioned above is what a lot of you love about the hobby , I can equate it to the thrill of the hunt or jumping off of a building , it must be quite a rush , but at the same time it looks awefully frustrating .
  • definately a rush on the way down, but it is the SUDDEN STOP at the bottom image
  • julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    lighten up francis.

yf

j
    RIP GURU
  • I do not believe you need to send scans to PSA unless there is a dispute or it takes longer than 3 days for the person to remove the card from their registry. When you try to add a card that is in someone else's registry, an email automatically gets sent to them. If you just wait a day or two, the card probably will be removed and you can enter yours. I have had it happen to me a few times, and it has been taken care of without having to send scans. It is a bit of an inconvenience if it happens only once in a while. If it happens frequently, I can understand your frustration.
    Registry sets:
    1954 Topps BB
    1955 Bowman BB
    1956 Topps Super BB
    1957 Topps BB
    1969 Topps BB
    1984 Donruss BB
    1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
    1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run

• << <i>lighten up francis.
    j >>

• theczartheczar Posts: 1,590 ✭✭
    lighten up francis.

well my name is frank, but my Christian name is actually Francis so i guess will have to lighten up.

• << <i>lighten up francis.

well my name is frank, but my Christian name is actually Francis so i guess will have to lighten up. >>

I went ahead and deleted all my registry sets just to be safe.