Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Sorry to be SIR SPAM ALOT, have 8 Gmen and Heros of the law f/s/t VG

Any interst in these, a great set although there are duplicates in this lot. Curious on a price too, I am pretty sure I dont have to give these away. Pm thanks

Ted

Comments

• Options
    Ted,
    Good morning,
    Cards are pretty rough, but worth a little bit. Your main concern is that they fall in numbers #1-24. #1-24 were triple printed for this set, because they were first printed with the Copyright "Gum Inc." left off and then they were reprinted with the copyright added and also printed as strip cards with 8 in each strip. So these numbers are the most common. I need dozens for my Raw set but have all of #1-24 in all variations. Value wise probably $.50-3 each, maybe up to $3-4 on the nicest couple.
    Neil
    Actually Collect Non Sport, but am just so full of myself I post all over the place !!!!!!!
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Good day,

Thanks Neil, it really is a great set, and very tough in any shape! I just have a FEW to many endeavors at the moment and need to make some space! I figured value wise soe better some worse, plus there are Dups. I haven'teven seen these cards in ears, and wont miss em image
  • Options
    scooperqprscooperqpr Posts: 438 ✭✭
    I will give you 10 bucks for them + shipping, Tony